01-Becoming Mrs. Winters

The marriage was beautiful, and it was time to say goodbye to my old home and hello to my new home. I wasn't ready to leave especially seeing my mother getting married this quick.

I am happy for her and want her to be her best self. She told me that she knows this won't be easy for me to leave what we always called home, but it is time to say goodbye to life the other life which is more lavish than the one we ever lived before. My mother always had shitty boyfriends even ones who beats on her and there were some that try to make the attempt to rape me.

Mom and I have always been on our own until Mr. Winters open that door for her which made her happy and her best self. There was a limo waiting for us outside with a personal driver which was her new husband personal driver. We got in and had a long drive since we are leaving our old life on our way to the new one.

Once we were there, he was waiting outside with some people. The driver opens the door and my mother got out first going to kiss her man which is nasty. Then I got out where the boys were looking at me weirdly. I didn't why they were looking at me, my mom told me to hurry up where I embrace my stepfather in my arms.

He introduced to his sons, but I didn't know he had sons because that is something my mother forgot to tell me. "Oh, you don't know then do you Lana?" He asks me.

"No, I don't become my mother forgot to tell me about them." I said looking at her and she was staring at me. He pointed at Liam,Jacob,and Micheal and they all say hey to me at the same time which was weird.

I waved my hand but was very nervous because there are more males in the house than I thought. I felt there wouldn't be no privacy with me especially with them. Jacob looked at me putting his arm around me showing me the house. Liam followed but had a sexy smirk with it, but Micheal went in the living room watching some tv.

I asked Jacob how old is he? He told me he is 22 and he asked about mines which I told him I am only 21. I was wondering who was the oldest, but I guess he knew what I was thinking so he said Liam is the oldest and Micheal is little bro which we love.

I really love how they love each other but I can tell Liam left to hang out with his little brother. He shows me my room which was big and beautiful. Liam was standing right outside of my room telling me to get comfortable.

"Thanks." I said.

"Don't push it." He left but before he did, I got a hold of his hand staring in his eyes, but he pulled away from me and left.

What a bummer to have three stepbrothers and you are the only girl. My mom came in my room telling me to get ready for dinner soon. I was not happy to be at the table with a bunch of people who I don't know, I might feel uncomfortable. I was admiring my room because I am so used to a broke one bedroom. Sometimes I would sleep in the living room when my mom would bring her dates to have sex with her. I would put the pillow over my head just to block out the sound of her moans and his grunts. I'm so happy now that I have my own room and don't have to think about moans and grunts ever again unless one of these boys make noises that will distract me. I was kind of afraid of being here because I was used to mom bringing douchebags and now, we are going to be living with three of them. I hope Liam doesn't get on my nerve because he has a disdain feeling for me ever since I arrived while his brother wants to fuck me. 

I don't know, but when I stare at Liam; there is something about him that attracts me to him. Although he is asshole ever since I got here, but I get it because he is not familiar with us, and we are being added to his family. My mom is not trying to replace his mom and I'm not trying to be their sister, so he and I can be mutual friends.  It was time for dinner, so I dress up in a different outfit just to make an effort to fit in the lifestyle mom has gotten married to. Everyone was downstairs waiting for me, so I rush downstairs seeing Liam, Jacob, and Michael staring at me as I come down the stairs. 

''You took forever.'' Liam says. 

''She had to make sure she looks sexy.'' Jacob says. 

''Of course, you would say that.'' Liam responded to Jacob. I didn't know where I was going to sit because I am stuck sitting next to Liam or the pervert brother.