01-Breakfast part II

There is no way in hell Liam thinks about me.  I can't believe he had the audacity to tell me he thinks about me when he has been making my life a living hell. He chokes me and calls me names, then later he apologizes just to hurt me again. I overheard some noise going on in the hallway. I crack my door open  just a little seeing Liam arguing with his father about something. 

"So what?" He tested his father, so his father bashes him to the wall. Then Liam grab his father shirt with one hand, and he use the other one to punch in his face. Jacob saw that Liam and his father are fighting in the hallway as Michael tells my mom to stay away from the men because they are only going to get more violent. I continue to see the fight taking place until Liam slam his father to my door cracking it open even more. My door even broke my nose when slam his father to my door. 

Liam looked at me saying this is my fault. ''How?'' I don't understand. He has been picking fights with me since I got here and now it's my fault. I see that Liam is aiming for me now after he knock his father unconscious. I ran to my bathroom locking it because I don't want him to hurt me. Apparently, he went back into his room leaving me alone until his father got up going into Liam's room to beat the shit out him. 

His dad put him on headlock while Liam is fighting to get out of it. He eventually got out of it as he kicks his father down the stairs. Jack was badly fracture, so Jacob interferes telling Liam to calm down. Liam threaten Jacob to stay the fuck away from him; Jacob didn't like what Liam was doing to us. Jacob and Liam got into a fight in the hallways while my mom helps her husband. Then she tells the butler to check up on me because Liam is out of control at this point. 

Liam told Jacob to leave because he cannot deal with this anymore. ''You better stay away from Lana.'' Jacob warns Liam. The butler brought Liam some pills and first-aid kit for his bruises. The butler came to check up on me due to all the violence going on in the hallways between father and son, now brother against brother. ''I'm ok.'' I said. The butler tells me he will make sure my mother knows that I am okay. 

I went to check up on Liam to see how his hand looks. He seems like he is out of it with the pills he was taking. ''Liam, do you hear me?'' I like seeing him like this where he is high off his horse rather than being violent to everyone in this house. Mr. Winter said to call in to tell the company he will take an absent, but Michael insisted he goes to the company and handle the business while things at home are being handled. Michael didn't like being home because Liam and Jacob are always turning it into a nightmare. 

Mom was helping out Jack with his wound as the butler calls the doctor to come see him here. Jack took in a lot of punches from Liam, especially with his son throwing him down the stairs. My mom wanted me to stay away from Liam because he is dangerous, she wanted to make sure I am still alive and not in a body bag. 

She was asking about Jack about Liam's issues. He mentions how he is diagnosed with bipolar disorder where he lashes out at the wrong times and wrong places sometimes. Sometimes his mood change depending on the circumstances. 

I went to check up on her and how he was doing while she is tending to his needs. He looks like he is in pain. I would be if my son had thrown me down the stairs and punch so much to the point, I wouldn't think I did that to myself. Liam passed out for a few hours and when he woke up, he went to the library. I saw him coming into the library trying to calm his nerves down, he wants to be better, but it's so hard. 

''Hey, Liam.'' I touch his hand calming him down as he stares into my eyes. 

''Please help me.'' He was shaking. He felt nervous and he didn't know what to do other than to panic. I talk him out of it while telling him there are things he needs to live for, also to remind him that he can change. After I helped him out with his issue, I left the library to talk to my mother. 

"You could have told me that he is sick." She said.

''Honey, not now.'' She was getting some first aid kits. 

''No mom, you should have let me know.'' I feel like she knew he had this disorder before she married him. 

"Honey I was ashamed to tell you because it might make you run away. Especially what he did to you.'' She says. How can I believe anything that comes out of her mouth when she could have told me that he has bipolar disorder.  I was not in the mood to talk to her anymore, so I went into my room seeing Liam sitting on my bed. 

''What are you here?'' I asked. 

''I want to say thank you for what you did for me in the library.'' Right there I felt bad for him knowing he is struggling with this disorder. I know I shouldn't feel bad because he has been troubling for me from the beginning. I can't help to think that he needs someone to talk to, so he can work through this. 

''Are you going to hurt me?'' I asked. 

''No, I have been lashing out on you because I have been dealing with this illness.'' He looks hopeless. 

''I'm sorry.'' I sat next to him as we stare into each other eyes passionately. I don't know what was going on, but I felt like we were this close to kissing each other. I can't kiss him knowing he has been a jerk to me. 

''So?'' I'm questioning the mood. 

''So?'' He is questioning the mood in the room. I feel like it's best if he left before something happen.