01-Home with the Winters boys

I came downstairs hearing the whole family talking, but I was reminiscing about my old life. I was debating in my mind where I was going to sit where I sat next to Jacob, right across from Liam. 

I usually get my food on my own, but now I wait for the servers to bring the food. I prefer to get my own food because I don't know these people. I don't know what they might do to my food while they are cooking it in the kitchen. Liam kick my leg where I yell ''ow'' and he didn't even say sorry to me. He stares at me and look in the other direction when I met his eye. Jacob began the conversation at the table where he was so eager to blast me out in front of everyone at the table. I looked at everyone and saw their expression on their face while Liam is looking at me as if he doesn't care. Mom was smiling as she motions her hand gestures to answer the question. I felt like I was obligated to answer at this point, so I open my mouth saying that I like taking photos and love reading novels.

Jacob couldn't help himself from laughing because I like reading novels. Then he asks me if I like romance novels since I am into books. ''I like all types of genres.'' I felt embarrassed. He begins to joke around how much of a nerd I am. His father had enough of him teasing me, so he made him apologize to me. 

''For what, she is so lame for reading books.'' He laughed harder. 

''I did not raise you like that, so say sorry." He demanded. He cleared his throat by saying sorry for calling me lame and for joking around about novels. Liam was eager to know if I like romance novels since we were on the topic of novels. 

 I responded to him to let him know that I love romance such as jane Austen, Emily Bronte. He looked me as if I lost an eye and my head at the same time. He begins to wonder how my mother found his father since they kind of fit in this family. 

"Well since you like those novels so much, we have those here in the library." He says. I asked because I don't know anything about the house and was wondering how this family has their own library in their own home.

"You guys have a nice home." I said.

"Our home." My stepfather responds.

"Yes, our home."I felt so uncomfortable saying that because it will never be my home.

"What, don't you like your new home?" Jacob asks.

"No, I love it, but I was never used to a big home like this." I said waiting for the food to come so I can stuff my face right in it. I wanted someone to come up with something else because I hate how the topic on me only. 

"It's okay we will take good care of you here in this big ass house of ours, right sister?" He placed his hand right on my thigh, but I push it away from me. He put it back on my thigh as he smiles at Liam. Liam kicks me again which led to Jacob's hand being pushed off on my thigh. I look at him while tending the place he is kicking. He turns his head in the other direction to avoid eye contact with me. ''Can you stop kicking me, please?'' I ask nicely. It's my first night here and I don't want enemies. 

His father begins to tell me I should act like an heiress because one day I might inherit the business or half the shares. Just in case his goon head sons neglect his business or neglect him on his rules. 

I didn't know what he did for a living, so I ask him where Liam answer the question. He seems irritated with me when I didn't know what type of family my mother was getting married to.

Liam chuckled and said that his father started a business based on a little technology drive which led to them being a billionaire. Liam has a nasty attitude and clearly have no feelings for nobody whatsoever. I think I am ready to leave the table before the food comes out because I don't like sitting across from this jerk. 

"Dinner is ready." The lady and other servant brings the food out. I look at all these spoons and forks and don't even know where to start if it wasn't for Michael. Before the food came out, Michael was the only one quiet at the table while Jacob is interrogating me with his other brother kicking me. 

I quickly eat all of my food to avoid another conversation with the boys. My stepfather can tell I am tired, so he let me go to get some rest. Liam left the table at the same time as me for some reason. Jacob realizes there is something going on with Liam and I from the moment I got to the door. There is nothing going on with Liam and I and there will be nothing. My mom kisses me goodnight as she goes to her room to have some fun with her husband. 

I got back to my room seeing Liam following me. I stop to see if he was going to say something to me realizing he walk past me not saying anything. I wanted to see if he was going to turn his head back when I say something; instead, he kept walking. 

I went into my room taking shower before I went to sleep. I was having a nice time in the shower because the shower head is really powerful. Something about this feel right, yet it might lead me to a bad path if I use this shower head for a different purpose. I got out of the shower, getting dressed to go to sleep. 

I locked my door just in case those knuckleheads come into my room. I don't want them nowhere near as long I am sleeping in this big room of mine.