02- I'm a disappointment

My mom cannot handle the truth of Liam and me. She doesn't understand why Jacob is obsessed with sleeping with me when he knows I was his stepsister. Mom left the hospital to have a talk with her husband because she needs to know what to do especially with this shocking news of my pregnancy. By the time she arrives home she need to think things through before she comes to her husband with this.  She went inside the home to talk to her husband by telling him that she found out news at the hospital.  I was getting discharged from the hospital including Liam since he was recovering for some time being at the hospital since he got shot. 

While I was driving back home with Liam sitting in the passenger seat thinking about life. I was thinking about him because he found out that he got me pregnant. I was not planning on having a kid at this age. I thought we were having fun with one another until it turns ugly at the end. Liam asks me if I was ok because he didn't understand how he got me pregnant when he thought I was protecting myself when we are sleeping together. 

"No, I am not okay because she is angry with me for sleeping with you and having your child.'' I'm angry with myself because I was so stupid to let this guy whom I hated at first made me have feelings for him to the point we are expecting. Now my mother didn't see me the same way anymore because she thinks I'm a slut who slept with my stepbrother. 

"I'm sorry if you feel like that, but do you think you are cut out to be a mother?" He asks.

"Wow, Liam I didn't know you don't want children."

"It is not that Lana, but you are my stepsister, and we should be acting like siblings instead of doing what we are doing." He is making a point there. Then he mentions that he knew getting involved with me was dangerous, but he didn't know that my mother would be disgusted. He can't help the way he feels about me, but he didn't think he would fall for me when he was planning for me to leave his life. In that moment of weakness, he wanted me closer rather than further away.

"Liam, I'm scared." He held my hand telling he is here for me no matter what. We arrive to the house where we got out of the car. We got out of the car holding hands with one another as Mr. Winters opens the door waiting for us to come inside. We got inside of the house where Liam's father asks Liam if it was true. 

''What are you talking about?'' His father crossed his arms across his chest waiting for an answer from him. Liam realize this has to do with us sleeping together resulting us making a baby inside of my womb. Liam responds saying that we are expecting a child together and yes, we have been sleeping around without them realizing that we are attracted to one another. He was shocking that Liam can even open his mouth to say something like that boldly.  

''Do you love her?'' 

''Yes.'' He replies. 

''Is that a crime?'' I asked.

"It's a crime that you love each other sexually." His father says. I don't understand why he finds this disgusting when we only love one another. Liam wanted to prove that he loves me so much, so he held my hand kissing it. Then he begins to mention that he didn't like me at first when I first moved in. He wanted to destroy me to the point I would have to tell my mother that she should divorce his father, so we can go back to the shithole we were crawling out. Then he was attracted to me which led to feelings he didn't think he should have for me. It was fucking him up inside knowing if he acts on it, he will fall even deeper. Since he acts upon it, he felt it so deep that he doesn't want to go back. 

"What the hell is wrong with you, Liam?" He grabs his shirt asking him. Liam told him to let him go. I found a way to get out of the room yelling out for my mother telling her she needs to get her husband off my brother.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Mom...Mom! She doesn't respond. I rushed to the room seeing her passed out and hurt. Then Mr. Winters enters in the room standing near the door making sure I cannot escape the room. I turned around seeing him there staring at me. I asked Mr. Winters what he did to my mother, and he told me that my mother passed out since she couldn't stand the fact that I have disgusted her with fucking his son.

"Mom please wake up." I shook her but she wouldn't respond. I didn't believe him when he said she pass out because she is hurt with all these bruises on her body. 

''She passed out. What? You don't trust me?'' He has that mischievous look on his smug face. I can't believe this arrogant son of bitch thinks I was born yesterday.

"What did you do?" I slapped him across his face.

"You just made the wrong mistake little girl." He marched up slowly towards me as I slowly back up and he look angry, then my mother jumped up out of nowhere stabbing her husband right in this shoulder. He stopped and he fell right on his knees trying to get the knife out of his left shoulder. I stood there scared because I never thought my mother was capable of doing this ever in her life. Then he tries to attack us with the knife where my mother knocked him off his knees stabbing him as she shouts saying that no one threatens her daughter.

Liam came in wondering what the hell happened, but I couldn't speak because she just stabbed his father. Liam saw his father lying in his pool of his blood as he dies right there and then. He couldn't believe that my mom killed him for me. 

"What happened?" Liam asked.

"I kill him." My mother says.

"You need to leave now." Liam says. I was so shocked to hear that Liam was going to take the fall for my mom. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. She was ready to take the fall for his murder until Liam shouted that we need to get out of the room. He went to clean the murder weapon of her prints and place his prints on the murder weapon. I was not going to leave him here to take the fall until he shouted at me telling my mom to take me away from the house. 

"Your mother can go to jail because this is murder." Liam says so angrily, so my mother hurried herself up getting all the stuff packed even some of the money. I stood there so Liam grab my hand roughly telling me to get in the room and pack. ''I love you!'' I didn't want to leave him because I will never see him ever again if he gets arrested. 

''I love you, but you are carrying our child.'' He gives me a kiss as I cried knowing I will never see him. Our child will never be able to have a father in their life because he will be behind bars for the crime he didn't commit.  I kissed him as I tell him that I will love him and forever miss him; he kisses me all over trying to remember how I smell and sound before it was time for the police to arrive.

Mother and I left him in the house while he cleans up the house to make sure there is no prints of us being there that can implicate that my mom did the crime. When he was done, he took the phone calling the police.