01-Eating time !

It was dinner time where I sat next to Jacob again while I am sitting across from Liam. This time he kept on staring as if there was something about me that makes him want to do something. We were going to have soup today since my stepfather wanted my mother and I to taste the world best soup ever made. I drank my soup which was very delicious, and I never had soup this delicious. Liam kicked me causing my soup to drop right on me. I got up so fast and Jacob sent the maids to clean it up. 

I saw him winking at one of the maids while she was cleaning up the soup, he made me dropped. It was weird seeing that, but I guess he is having sex with her. Also, I can tell he's the playboy because pretty boy Liam over there is smiling while the maid is cleaning up my mess he made. 

I went upstairs getting dressed in another outfit since he ruined the last one. He came upstairs telling "Why bother being here when I don't belong. "He says. While he stands there telling me where I do belong and don't belong. I walk up towards him slowly as I tip-toe to his ear saying.'' My mother married your dad, so deal with it.'' Then I bump his shoulder as I left the room because I wasn't going to let a big bully get in my way. 

He mumbles that we will see about that.

I went back to sit as Liam accidentally dropped something next to me causing me to get down, then we bumped our heads into each other. Jacob went under the table wondering what was happening. We got back up from underneath the table getting back into our seats. Jacob put his hand on my thigh when we all sat back down as Liam smiles at me mischievously. 

Michael was full, so he excused himself from the table. They picked up our plates while another maid was sending out the desserts. His father smiled knowing his family is complete where he has his three sons and a daughter with a beautiful wife. Liam kick me which cause Jacob hand to be push off on my thigh. Jacob is a pervert because he is touching my thigh without my permission. I feel like Liam and Jacob are planning something for me, so I need to beware. 

I slowly took a bite from my dessert. I can tell that my mother is not in the mood because she is awfully quiet at the table. Before she left the table, she told the boys that she would love to get to know them on a personal level. I can tell Liam is not up for it, neither Jacob. Michael was not at the table when she mentions this. I was trying to defend my mother by saying she can be a friend. Liam seems intrigue that I am taking on my mother side as if he cares if he wanted her as an ally. 

Liam said he will think about while Jacob rejected it up front. I was surprised to hear that Liam is thinking about unless he is planning something that will fuck up everything for us here. He made it his mission to let me know where my place is. Jacob wanted to leave the table because he has a sex appointment with a whore from his high school who seems to not be tired of his cock. My mother looked disgusted because that was weird for him to let us know that he has a sex appointment with someone. 

I think my mother felt disgusted, so she thought she would extend this question to Michael since he is her stepson now. She went to check up on him while my stepfather was extending the same courtesy with me as well. I gave him the same answer his son gave to my mother because I think it would be best to plan something for him. 

Michael and my mother begin to talk about themselves where Michael talks about how he likes golf and basketball. He does other activities, but swimming is everything because swimming relaxes him. Mom begins to talk about how I love swimming too because it relaxes me too when I am feeling stressed. Michael suggests that they join the country club to go swimming when they need to be away from the house time-to-time. 

I was on my way walking to my room when Liam calls me a whore bag. I stop in my tracks turning around slowly asking him if he lost his mind for calling me something. 

''You heard me.'' He says. 

''I am not a slut.'' I was getting angry. I marched up to him demanding an apology for calling me a whore bag. He smiled at me saying he doesn't say sorry to whore bags. I was so angry that I ended up punching him in the face. I can tell he was getting mad because he grabs me by my neck pinning me to the wall as he threatens me that I put my hands on the wrong person. 

''I will fucking end you, if you touch me again.'' Liam was hurting me while I was crying for him to let me go. His father saw that he was choking me and threatening me. 

''Liam, let her go.'' He shouted. 

''This has nothing to do with you.'' Liam was giving warnings to his father while he is nearly killing me. My mother was hearing the commotion outside, so she came out seeing Liam choking me. 

''Let my fucking daughter go, Liam!'' My mother was losing her mind for seeing Liam doing this to me. He realizes that I am my mother's only child, so he let me go. Once he let me go, I ran to my mother arms as she checks for marks on my neck. 

"Liam say sorry." His father demanded.

"For what?" He yelled.

"She is your sister and that is wrong!" He yelled back at him.

"Not my fault her mother and her fucking stupid ass is here.'' Liam was so angry because he wanted us out of here. He will do anything to get us out of here if it the last thing he does. 

"Liam,what is the matter with you?" My mother asked.

"You are not my mother!" He yelled at my mother. He walked away. Before he left, he yelled out that I am not his sister and never will be. He left to go to his room to take his blunt to go out to smoke it once he goes out for a run. 

His father said that he will deal with Liam according to what he did to me. My mom took me to my room helping me with my wound since he left his hand mark around my neck. My mom was shocked to see that Liam had the guts to put his hand around my neck choking me to death right there as he pinned me.  Michael didn't understand what was happening until Jacob mention how Liam choke their new sister. Michael doesn't understand why Liam can adapt to change when he is changing women every day and week. 

I was crying so hard because I almost die by the hand of Liam. I want to stay away from Liam since now I know his motive is to kill me.