02- Bitter

I woke up in his arms as I admire his feature. He was so beautiful, and I couldn't believe I was in his arms. I know this couldn't last forever because people are beginning to suspect us being together, especially Jacob. Liam woke up realizing that there was somewhere he needs to be, so he kicks me out of his bed and room. He rushed to get himself prepared to leave before he goes out leaving us. I felt hurt because we shared a magical night together and now, he tells me to get out of his bed and room. 

I got up leaving his room as Jacob suspects it. I was in my room angry because he sleeps with me just to kick me out the next day. Ever since he kicked me out, he has been pretending that I don't exist to him. 

When he came back home later that day, Jacob told him that he saw me coming out of his room. Liam didn't know what to say because he knows it's true that I was sleeping over last night. Jacob warns Liam to stay away from me. Liam turn around telling Jacob that he can't warn him when he already slept with me. 

''Do you love her?'' 

''Sleeping with her is different from loving her.'' Liam says as he left Jacob thinking of another plan. 

Next few days.... 

Jacob went to my room asking me why I haven't been around lately. I was confused because I have been in the home most of the time and the other times, I went out to avoid Liam. Jacob can tell that something happened between Liam and I because we have been avoiding each other lately these days. I didn't know what to say because I have been trying to go out to see more of the place I will be living for the rest of my life. Then Jacob mention that Liam brought someone with him. In that moment I was angry hearing him that he is sleeping around with someone without having some decency. 

Instead of telling him to fuck off, I walk towards him as Liam walking down the hallway with his arm wrapped around some strange woman. He goes into his room as Jacob smiles while my face tightens up angrily. I can't believe he kick me out after he slept with him only to sleep around with someone with me near him. 

Fucking asshole. 

He couldn't be here with someone else while I am few inches away from him. I heard dinner was ready so I pick the seat where I will be in front of the both of them where I can kick her and him at the same time. Jacob sat next to me rubbing his hand on thigh, which is making me feel very uncomfortable, also I was furious that Liam thought I was some slut he can screw whenever. 

Then he opens his mouth to his father telling him that this is his girlfriend. When I heard the word girlfriend come out of his mouth, it gave me a pause to think that he didn't sleep with me until the gala just to say he has a girlfriend. Then his girlfriend stare at me knowing something happened between Liam and me. She got irritated from staring at me, so she begins a conversation with my mother. 

"So, you. She pointed at me as if I am a dog to her. She ask me for my name until Liam said my name wrong. Then she begins to say my name in the wrong way until Jacob corrected her. 

"Whatever.'' She rolls her eyes. Then she asks me my stepsister role in the family. I didn't answer her because she was irrelevant, so was her question. I can't believe this dude brings some women to tell his family that he has a girlfriend. He didn't have a problem fucking me in the library last night as he tells me I am beautiful. He even admires my body by kissing it the way I like it. 

 He stared at me and motioning me to look under the table, so I did, only to text him.  She was talking with my mother and my stepfather which was nice for her. She said that she and Liam have been dating for three years. When I heard that I spit my drink out of my mouth right onto her. She got up from the table asking for a rag to clean up my spit on her dress and her face. My mother helped her out. I can't believe he has been in a relationship for three years until I came here to be inconvenient meat for him. 

 I got up from the table excusing myself to get some fresh air. Liam followed me in order for him to explain to me. I didn't want to talk about anything else until I hear the truth because I deserve that at least. I ran away only for him to follow me by explaining that they have been in a relationship for three years where it started off with them sleeping around. They made a promise to each other that he would married her until I came into the picture. 

''So, don't marry her.'' I beg him.

''I can't marry you.'' 

''Why not?'' 

''You and I are step related.'' Liam says. 

''I gave you my virtue and you pay me back with a stab.'' I cried. 

''I gave her my word.'' He felt sorry for me. I wanted him to understand that we can keep this love a secret since he won't marry me just in case, he falls in love with me. He didn't want that either with me because we are still step related. 

"So, I am the step related you can fuck until you go back to miss perfect.'' I can't stand him right now. I left him to lock myself into my room just to cry my eyes out. 

''Fuck.'' He mutters.