01- Sweet bitter

I couldn't stop thinking about last night where Liam fuck me with his mouth. He is the reason my legs were shaking as my pulsating cunt was releasing juices into his mouth. The way he kept fucking me with his tongue into my wet plump pussy. I felt hungry wanting him to kiss and touch me just the same way he was paying all this attention to what's in between my legs. I woke up next to him sleeping so peacefully while I stare at him. Then he got up from his sleep going into the bathroom to get prepared. 

''Good morning.'' I was trying to make conversation. He was brushing his teeth with a spare toothbrush in the bathroom. I guess he knew he was going to sleepover in my room after he fuck me with his mouth. I guess he was not in the mood to talk to me, so I went to the bathroom getting prepared while he was on the bed looking staring at his phone. When I came out of the bathroom, he walks over towards me. 

''Liam.'' I say softly. He didn't say anything other than lift my head slightly for my eyes to meet his while he leans in to kiss me. The sweetness of his lips and body on mines set my mind off. Although the bitterness and harshness of his attitude towards me set me in chains.

His touch on my body murders my sense; by the way he made me feel. He kisses my neck as he works his kisses down my body. It causes to moan lightly as he kisses me making my body hot in his presence. He removes my underwear slowly as he pulled me closer to his chest. It brought me more near him as he opens my legs wide enough to suck the soul out of me. The sound of soft moans coming out of my mouth took every breath and passion I had left.

He kisses my body softly, gently, and roughly which caused my world to be fuck up. I couldn't even imagine how much my world was going to be fuck up. He bends me over fucking me so good and kissing me so good while he spanks me. He turns me over fucking me and grabbing on my neck. I moan out his name and tell him to never let me go.

I wanted him to give me the world and don't ever stop.  Jacob knocked on the door yelling for me to open, so Liam and I had to finish our mad passionate lovemaking. I had to open the door because I don't want Jacob to suspect that I am sleeping with Liam. My mother knocked on the door wondering if I am prepared to come downstairs to eat breakfast. Liam and I were so quiet while dressing up and with him running into the closet. My mom took the key she found to open my door to see if I was awake. She was looking around to see if I was already dressed while Jacob is looking around for clues of Liam. He went to Liam's room seeing that he wasn't there himself. Liam walked out of the closet with a book in his hand where mom asked him why was he there? 

''I remember leaving the book in her closet before she was assigned this room.'' Liam says while Jacob believes that they were doing other things since he can smell the stench of sex. Mom suspected that something else was happening here, but she will not deal with that. Liam and I were laughing about the book he found, but Jacob doubts it. 

My mother demands me to come with her while I leave Liam and Jacob in my room. I follow her to the kitchen to talk about the ball we are having soon. While we were planning the last-minute details of ball, I was thinking about Liam. I was thinking about his fucking me with his mouth and with his big bulging cock inside of me. I wish Jacob never knocked on the door because it was getting good with Liam. 

The gala was tonight, and I was setting my mind of Liam. I went to my room where I saw a beautiful dress with a note next to it.  I open the note where it says, "where your dreams will come true.'' It didn't say who it came from which made me think it was Liam. When I got dressed, I was ready to get downstairs where someone downstairs in a mask waiting for me which I thought it was Liam, but it was Jacob when he took off his mask when I was at the top of the staircase.

"Where Liam?" I asked but he pretend to look around to see.  He didn't seem to care where's his brother whereabouts. 

"He might not come. Although this is your mother and your night, okay.'' He took my hand once I got to the bottom of the staircase. He walked over while holding my hand as he introduces to people he was acquainted with. After introducing me to people he was acquainted with, he took me away from the crowd. We got in position to dance as we switch partners during the dance. I felt like I was dancing with Liam when I switch partners because he pulled me away from the crowd as we enter into this dark beautiful room. He pinned me to the wall as he calls me sexy while kissing me all over. 

I remove his mask realizing it was Liam kissing me passionately. ''Liam, the ball.'' I couldn't help to let him swallow me in. His kisses on my body wanted him to rip this dress off on me as he inserts his manhood inside of me. ''You know that you're all I think of.'' He kept kissing me, but right now I need him to fuck me. 

He got down on his knees pleasing me while I tried fighting with my moans. I didn't want anyone to hear me because there is a ball going on right now while Liam is pleasing me.