01-Next day !

I went to bed thinking about Liam which is very weird because I shouldn't be thinking about someone who hurt me and shame me for being in his family.

I overslept so my mother left to do some things while our stepfather went to the doctor to get X-rays for his bruises. Michael went to work while Jacob was out to a beach party. I was stuck in the house with Liam. Liam stayed in his room because he was busy doing something. he wants to take time to heal because he hurt all of us except for Michael.

The maids came to my room asking me if I want coffee and another maid came with a stroller of food and orange juice. The maids notice Liam coming out of the bedroom asking him will he join Ms. Winters or will he eat alone. He said to the maid that he will be eating alone in the patio, when I heard he will be eating in the patio. I told the maids I will be joining him in the patio because I want to get to know him and his disease.

I got dressed seeing him looking out at the grass, so I went down going to the patio asking is this seat taken but he stared at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I asked is this seat taken?" Standing there waiting for an answer. He told me the seat is taken by me now, so I sat down gawking right at him, but he notices that I was staring at him.

"Tell me more about your disease." I said slurping my coffee.

"You are not supposed to slurp coffee but sip." He said.

"Don't change the conversation." I said.

"Why do you want to know?" he asks.

"Because I'm your sister." I was waiting.

"First off you are not my sister and it's none of your business so hell no." He angrily told.

"That the problem with you is that you won't open up." I said.

" Lena leave me alone." He said.

"It's Lana again for fuck sake." I yelled.

"Ooooo I didn't know good girls curse, but since you do I want to know about you stepsister." He said.

"That's not how it works with us." I said.

"Us?" There is no fucking us." He walked off from me going to the library.

I followed him to the library asking him what his problem. He hurt me for the past two days, then tells me he thinks about me. I was starting to think this was all the bipolar disorder doing all the misdeeds. I don't want to deal with his shit today, so I left him alone to watch some tv. I went to the living room to watch some tv until I fell asleep. I was watching a romantic movie before I fell asleep, it was not like I was going to be awake when it's only Liam and I. Liam is not in the mood to talk anyways. Liam saw me sleeping peacefully on the couch, so he pulls a blanket over me. He turns off the tv while I mumble some words saying that I don't understand you Liam. 

''I didn't ask you to understand me.'' Liam mutters. Mom arrives back home where I woke up seeing her with bags on her arm. ''Please don't tell me you went shopping.'' I have no clue why she is shopping when her husband is bruised. 

''I was shopping for you too and for him.'' I guess I believe her. Then she ask me about my day where I told her that I was watching tv all day until I fell asleep. She can tell I was not going to hang out with Liam because he doesn't want to hang out with anyone after what he did yesterday. She tells me she is going upstairs to handle some business until Jack arrives back, so let her know when he comes back. 

"Fine mom." I said and she kiss my forehead. Liam walked up to my mother telling her that he is sorry for what he has done to her. She said she never someone like Liam like that ever in her life which is true. She felt unprepared for the irreparable damage he has caused on this family all because his father has a wife and stepdaughter.