Chapter 22

Quick A/N: Comeback years may not match up in the story. I tried my best to stay true to real life events, but for comebacks I need to alter the title tracks and stuff to fit the story better. For example, Y/N choreos Inception for Ateez, however Hoseok is choreoing Run Away for TXT. 

________________________________________________________________________________

You took a deep breath as you looked up at the fluorescent sign that hung on the front of the black building. 

KQ Entertainment. 

You pulled the door open and stepped inside, warm air greeting you kindly, a stark contrast from the biting cold of the frosty November wind outside. You pulled your mask down to your chin and greeted the receptionist with a kind smile. 

"Hello," you bowed. "I'm Song Y/N from Imperial Entertainment. I'm here for the first choreography session with Ateez." 

The receptionist's eyes lit up in recognition. "Of course, Y/N-ssi, I'm a big fan! Let me just get you an ID badge-"

"Y/N sunbaenim!" an excited voice called from across the lobby. You looked to your right in surprise and saw a figure running towards you. All you saw was a shock of black hair as the boy bowed in front of you. He rose with a charming smile, dimples forming on either cheek.

"Hello Choi San-ssi!" you bowed back with a laugh, finding the boy's enthusiasm to be endearing. 

"I'm so glad you're here! When the members and I found out you were going to choreograph our title track, we were ecstatic. We are so honored to have you as our teacher," San rambled, practically bouncing on his feet. 

"I'm honored to work with you all as well. Your talent is outstanding, especially for a rookie group," you responded, bowing again to the receptionist in gratitude as she handed you your ID. 

San's cheeks dusted pink from the compliment. "Follow me, I'll take you to the dance studio. Everyone is waiting for you there."

As San led you down a hallway, you had no doubt this was where the practice room was located. Boisterous laughter resonated from the last room, a clear sign of where the energetic boy group was gathered. When you followed San through the doorway, your eyes grew in shock as you took in the sight in front of you. 

Chaos filled the room as the boys messed around, unaware of your presence. To the right were two tall boys dancing together while the song "Havana" played through the speakers of the studio. A little ways away from them was a boy with black and red hair using a chair to play tug-of-war with a shorter boy with bright blue hair. To the left were two more boys, wrestling on the ground, their only identifiable mark being their contrasting blonde and black hair. The only person whose face you could clearly see was Seonghwa, who was staring at the boys on the ground, lips quirked in a grimace. Next to you, San facepalmed, embarrassed by the first impression his members were making.  

You placed a hand over your mouth, trying to hide your laughter. However, Seonghwa heard the noise and looked up, expecting to see San who had left a while ago to use the restroom. 

"Sunbaenim!" Seonghwa exclaimed, shock written all over his face. The one word from the eldest member caught the attention of the remaining boys and they all froze in their places, looking at you standing in the doorway. The entire scene was rather comical as the boys scrambled to stand straight, quickly transitioning from carefree teenagers to respectful idol group members. They all bowed to you in welcome, cheeks flushed from embarrassment. 

"Hello," you giggle as you bowed in return. "I'm Song Y/N, it's nice to meet you all."

"We already know who you are noona!" Mingi announced, looking at you in admiration. "We are big fans of Meliora!"