𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 2

Hinata's POV.
As we left, they team wanted to go spend time with me and agreed on the photoshoot.

So we went to Nastsu's school to pick her up and do the photoshoot and take her home and the rest is time, we'll just have some fun...

*Timeskip

We arrived at her school, waiting for her to come out.

"Hello Nii-chan! Hi everyone!" Smiling so bright and everyone had adored it

"Let's go to the XXXX Company to finish the last photoshoot and we should be going" as everyone agreed and headed there, I gave my sister a piggy back ride on the way.

As we walked, a lot of people tend to stare at us and mostly girls would stare at me and would giggle on our back.

I just shrugged it off and we went.

It took us a while to get there bt we made it, and as were inside. As usual it was packed and busy, we went to the main desk and they already knew why were here for.

"Hello girls" as I said and wave.

"The usual room" as they already knew and said it.

"Alright thanks, I'll miss you guys and have a good day" as well went to the Photoshooting room.

As I open the door, I got greeted by my photographer.

"Hey Hinata, this is your last day, so make it count, and you boys can join as the usual" and they nodded and sat in the couch while I changed my clothes and got ready.

"Alright I want to do something poses and the next change your clothes and repeat. The last you and your team can take a picture" as I nodded in agreement.

The boys ad distracted Natsu and some f them played eith theirs phones while I took the shoot.

The pics:
Hinata

The pics:Hinata