𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 5

*Timeskip around Saturday

Hinata's POV.
I woke with the alarm coming on and I quickly turning it off.

Getting up and stretch, getting ready for today.

Today is the last day and tomorrow me and my family are heading to Miyagi, getting ready for the new day before I go to Karasuno.

I'm pretty excited and cant wait to come by, soo the time I help my parents with work I trained myself in th hotel's gym room and Volleybaal/Basketball court and played therem even Natsu joins and I practice her.

She wants to be like mom, a fashion designer and I supported her and help design clothes and we tend to share it too and tell mom about it.

She usually asks us for help and we gladly help her out with the design and we get to make and model them at the same time.

So pretty much that's has been a fun time.

I grabbed my clothes and got ready in the bathroom...

I got out and wore this clothing, heading out of the room and ij th kitchen.

Deciding what to eat for breakfast,

I've already though of the breakfast and just cooked.

After that, I cleaned up and sa family woke up and ready for the day.

So I went to sit in the table with them and ate while having a conversation.

I decided to train before I leave.

"Guys, I'll be at the court of the hotel, I'm going to practice, you can go with me if you want Natsu"

"Really?! I want to play volleyball!" As she cheered and my parents chuckled at her excitement.

"Yep, okay if you want then go get yourself ready and I'll help you when you need it, alright?" As I said and she nodded, eating her food quickly to get ready.

"Alright, then after this you guys are done, pack your stuff, then put it aside so Duke and some helpers I'll pick me up." As my mom said while eating.

"Then by Monday is the first day of your school, but make sure to jion the Volleyball Club if you want one a Pro"

"Yes, dad" As I smiled at his antics.

Karasuno, prepare for a '𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗' that's coming your way. I will change the history and make a greater one that will be remembered.

*Timeskip

Once they were done, they did their routine and Natsu Has gotten all ready and heading to the gym or court.

It took a while since the hotel was so big, but we manage to get in the court and I have brought a volleyball with me and 2 bottles of water, while Natsu had another Volleyball in hand.

When wwe got in, we went to the corner and put our stuff there and we started stretching.

And we started doing recieves and sets.

She has gotten better with th help of me and dad and I was proud of her.

We laughed and talk while practicing and playing.

*2 Hours later

Once we were done, I still recalled what Natsu had told me about being around with people and I should be careful with them.

《Flashback》
*smack

As Natsu recieved the ball and I passed it back to her.

"Onii-chan, can we take a break?"