𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 3

Hinata's POV.
I was suddenly woke up by my sister and with the sun shining on my face.

I fully woke up and saw my parents chilling while Natsu went back to doing her business.

"In an hour, we should be arriving to Tokyo, then we are staying there for a week before we go to Miyagi, where you want to go in your dream school, Karasuno"

"Yes" as I nodded and I was excited to go and meet th team.

To be honest, the school already started, but I had to finish two game before I go, I miss them already.

I wa nervous, since it had started for 2-3 months now, so everybody knew speech other by then and while I'm the new boy around the school. So by them I'm gonna meet them next week in Monday to get settled in.

I hope the volleyball club can accept me there and willing to let me in.

So I ate a quick meal that was set up and listened to music and looking in the window quietly while my family was oing their business.

*Timeskip

So an hour later, we arrived at Tokyo and I stretched because of the long ride and quickly got my stuff and got out, with my family co,ing on their way and Natsu helping her get her stuff and was with me.

We saw the limo and a butler came out.

"Sir. Hinata and Ms. Hinata?" As he said in a calm voice.

"Ahh yes! That's us, but no need for formalities and my parents are on their way out" as I brightly smiled at him

"What's your name?"

" Call me Duke, Sir"

*Sigh

"No need fr Sir. Just Shoyo is fine" as smiled brightly at him and he nodded.

Helping us to the limo and bringing our stuff inside with my family and I inside the limo and headed to Luxurious Hotel.

*Timeskip

We arrive and this is wat they look like.

We saw the main desk, we headed there but mom told me to wait with Natsu in the lobby

We we went there and sat down.

*Timeskip

We made it and headed to the room we had.

Which I drop my stuff beside the bed and layed there, feeling the comfort of the couch itself.

Except, Natsu Jumping on me and jumped on the bed while

mom and dad finally relaxed but saw how much my sister went crazy.

As soon a she stopped, she layed on top of me and I decided to tickle her now.

"N-Nii-CHAN! *Laughs P-pl-please et-top!-" as she's trying to make a sentence while being tickled by me.

"Ahh....NO" as kept tickling her and telling me to stop.

But eventually I did and grabbing my atuff.

Telling my mom I'm putting them in my room and taking a shower.

Which she nodded and I headed to the room.

 I got in, putting my stuff in the side of the bed and layed to my bed, quickly taking my phone out and went through to the social media

I was excited for this year, because in going to my dream school.

3rd Person's POV.
While this was happening to Hinata, but curious of what ruth Karasuno Team is thinking or what they're doing now?

Well let's find out

Karasuno's POV.
The Karasuno is practicing like the usual, Coach Ukai and Daichi, the captain, Discussing their plans, Managers Helping give towels and drinks to them while practicing, Kageyama and Suga giving sets for the Boys, Nishinoya receiving the spikes, Tuskishima trying to block them, Yamaguchi and the The other seconds years were practicing serves and recieving in a wall for the mean time.

But if it werent for Takeda-Sensei coming in the gym, tripped on the stairs, hitting his face and Yachi helping him and kiyoko grabbing tissues to ease his nosebleed.

"I would like to have your attention please!" As he called and everyone stopped what they're doing.

The team sat down and face Takeda,

"I have an announcement!" As the team listen and had all their attention to him fully.

"Were having a practise match with Nekoma next week, From Friday, so be preapared"

"Hai!" As the boys got up and looked pumped, mostly the chaotic two second-year.

They were excited until it was cut of by coach telling them to practice now.

And everyone did their business...

Around the last two to three months, the team had been doing good, but not enough to make it in spring-high. They also had a practice match with Seijoh, but lost, but still practiced for a while and the team determined to work hard and beat the players and making the nationals.

So they practice to be better and reach to the top.

But they weren't expecting that a certain Crow or Raven making to the team and will be able to help them reach the top.