𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 6

(I. AM. SHOOK. Thank yous soo much for reading this, it ment a lot to me, so I just wanted to finished this, since I notice the excitement that came to you guys, so I just did it and even if Modular gets in my way....yea. no. Just No. Studies aside first and story next. ❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺🥺)

Hinata's POV.
*Alarm on

-Ing, Ring, Ring...

*Tap

As I shut of the d@nm alarm from my phone, I woke up around 5:30.

I got up and stretched, today is my first day at Karasuno and I excited.

So I got and get ready for today.

Took a shower, packed my stuff, and etc.

I wore my outfit (I changed a sentence for, Chpt. 4, I added the uniform thing bt I removed it and did a email send of supplies instead, just so you dont need to go back from it) and

 4, I added the uniform thing bt I removed it and did a email send of supplies instead, just so you dont need to go back from it) and

I went downstairs to see a maid getting the food ready.

"Ohh, you te food ready, I should've done that, but thank you for the food!" As I smiled and she smiled at me kindly and i got ready.

The rest of family were there just now and we all discuss some things.

We agreed that I go home before 8:00 and make sure to keep contact and Natsu being picked up by dad and mom knowing the schedule. Of our doings.

I know this is weird but, I already had my license, mother
cause of my height and friend of dad who bought me a new sport car for as a goodbye gift. I was excited, I gave hugs and kisses.

I decided to take my sister to school since I will arrive at my school after I take her on a first day

I decided to take my sister to school since I will arrive at my school after I take her on a first day. And my parents agreed, since they were gonna be busy.

So we got our bag and got out, giving hugs ad kisses to them ad waves goodbye.

I help Natsu get in the car and I got in the car. Starting the engine and headed to her school.

*Timeskip

After I took her to school, I went to my school and had a peaceful drive.

As soon around 30 minutes and it's 7:30, but school starts at 8, so I got in early.