𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 7

3rd Person's POV.
《Flashback》

The Volleyball team were practicing for the morning and coach and Takeda had been checking on them.

"Ok, that's enough Practice, go clean up and get to class!" As Coach Ukai shouted and the team started cleaning and the rest were getting ready for class.

*Timeskip

When the team got into class, they saw their classmates gossiping about someone or somebody they are not sure they know.

Let's go to the Thrid year's first...

Thrid years...
"Have you seen a tall and handsome orange haired boy?"

"No, but what about it?"

"Omg, girl, that guys was soo hot"

"He even at us and saw us staring at him, EEEK I'm squealing so hard of how much he kinda looks like the sunshine"

"Hahaha I can tell..." as those group of girls had a talked and guys saying saying how he looks awesome and all.

"But dude, which class is that guys going to?"

"I bet hes a second or third year, since he looks soo tall"

Well for the thrid years, Suga had thought about asking but didn't now that he ad about the rumors.

As for Daichi , he just listened to it instead.

As for Asahi, no one was able to approach him so he just listened about it.

While Kiyoko just listen to them while she doing some work on her desk. she had hope if the first years could find it about the new student, maybe it would be that Hinata boy they talked about last time and hope to recruit him in the team. But she's not sure if it was him, she'll have to find out from Yachi or the others.

But curious, they thought about the conversation they had about the Hinata player from South Korea. But they didnt had much hopes up, but if Hinata were to be here, there's a chance they can get to the nationals.

Next from the second years.

The Chaotic duo already heard it, but curious of he was, if he were to try flirting with their godesses, hes gonna be dead. But they're not sure, so they had to find out.

But from the other second years, they overheard it from their classmates and they were also curious about him. If it was the boy they talked about, maybe they could try joining him to their club.

But they had to be patient about this...

As for the other first years, except from Yachi, Yamaguchi and Tsukki were curious about him, even Tsukishima doesn't care, bt curious of who he was. For Kagayama, it could be new rival for him to face, he didnt care much, but he wanted to know that boy.

They all had a gutted feeling they'd see that guy the t
Other students saw, but not sure when...

*Timeskip

So it was lunch and they team decided to eat at the rooftop.

"Hello, have you seen Yachi?"

"Ahh, no Kiyoko-San, we haven't" as Yamaguchi said and Tsukishima shrugging off and no.

The rest also said no and not sure where.

"Ohh, ok, maybe she'll be here later or something" as Kiyoko sat down next to Asahi and ate.

*Ding

As someone's phone notified.

It was Kiyoko's phone and she took it out, seeing someone messaged her and it was Yachi.