𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 8

3rd Person's POV.
As the try out was about to begin, Hinata had already made a quick plan to know how the players go.

《Earlier》
He finished stretching and thinking, Hinata wanted to know Kageyama's gameplay as setter. So Tanaka-Senpai would a good use to know his tosses.

Hinata walked from Kageyama and approached him.

Hinata turned to call Tanaka-Senpai and he also went to us.

"Ok, so from the looks of it, both of you guys know how you both play from each other expect for me as a new try out member. Kageyama could you toss at least about 2 times from Tanaka-Senpai, I want to know the tosses you make. I'm not trying underestimate you or anything, I just want to make sure I'm gonna be able to adjust my moves when you toss for me. Since you would also do the same and I both have to trust you for this and same for me. Do you guys agree?" As he said to them and were quite to shock to think about this plan.

They nodded and Hinata continued,

"Domt worry about the ball falling, I can save it and re do it again" as he smiled and they agreed.

From the other players, they were curious of what Hinata had told them and just decided to ask him after the try out.

《Now》

They were in a position, so it was Yamaguchi to serve first.

Yamaguchi did a simple float serve and Hinata received it, passing it to Kageyama and tossing it to Tanaka, earningthe first point. And it was Kageyama serving.

He did jump serve and Daichi recieved it, the ball went to the other side and Tanaka recieved it and send it to Kageyama.

As Kageyama was about to toss Tanaka, something made him stop for a quick while and saw Hinata. Hinata had look that meant to 'toss to him,' Kageyama couldn't help but obey the look from Hinata's face.

As Hinata jumped, Kageyama had checked to know the right toss for Hinata. When he did, it was so fast and it earned them a point.

From the players to Manager, Takeda, and Coach, they were stunned.

Hinata jumped high and looked like he was flying, as the sun hit in him and got the others mesmerized, that is what caught Kageyama to check o it again becuse of how Hinata looked.

Form the smiled on Hinata's face, to the abs that shown when his shirt was lifted up. They looked at him like was an Angel or more likely...A Flaming Raven.

No wonder they call him the 'Rising Raven,' he was tall, smart, and quite attractive.

As Hinata finished, everyone snapped out and went on with the game.

"MAN THAT. WAS. AWESOME!"

"Yea, that like was soo fast that not Tsukishima was able to block and Daichi trying to receive it!"

"I wanna try recieve that attack"

As they complemented him and he blushed a bit, but snapped out of it and focused on the game.

As for a while, Hinata's team were in the lead, he manage to block the spikes, to recieving the ball with a quick time, shaming Nishinoya a bit because of how good he was like a libero. The knew why he was an all-round player.

*Timeskip

*Whistle

16-25

Hinata's team won and Kiyoko and Yachi already had his uniform, making him a number 10 instead of 12 as an exemption.

Hinata was a wing-spiker and blocker for the team as Daichi told him and he agreed.

The team gladly took him in and the Duo started to calm down after they found out he wasn't gonna do anything to their Kiyoko-San.

Sugawara was soo happy and the others were also excited.

"But wait, dont we have a practice match with Nekoma this week?" As Nishinoya said.

"Wait, there's a practice match?!" As he said with excitement on their eyes.

Suga wanted to push the new sunshine's chubby checks and Daichi had to stop him.

"Yes there was a practice match, so we have to start practicing now, Welcome to the Team Hinata!" As he said and the others cheered.

"I'm glad I am here and hoping this fallen Powerhouse will be back to being a Powerful house fr this year!" As he said with his signature smile, that everyone got blinded again.

"Ok back to work!" As Daichi clapped and everyone went on their practices.

Hinata decided to put on analysis on them, he already knew what Kageyama, Tanaka-Senpai, Daichi, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi could do.

So he went to watch the others.

For a while, he manage to get some ideas and noticed something.

Asahi looked nervous, as Hinata being a literal sunshine, he approached Asashi.

"Hello Asahi-Senpai!" As he said and waved at him.

"H-hey Hinata, no need for senpai thing, that's for the c-chaotic duo over there" as he nervously pointed at them.

"Ohh, okay, why do you seem nervous Asahi-San?" As Hinata said in a worry tone.

"Ahh, I'm not sure if I'm good with my spikes now, since we've seen you okay and you're quite strong"

"Hey! Dont put yourself down, how about I help you with some trick I learned, and don't be so nervous around me, dont be afraid to ask me for help. I want to help you guys as much as I can and help you guys get to the nationals, so please do ask me what problem about your spike was?" As he said in calm but cheery way in order to get Asahi to talk.

Asahi looked hesitated, but still did it, with some stuttering and all, but Hinata manage to understand and gave him some tips and also had tossed for him to understand it more.

Tsukishima had join to practice and block Asahi's spike, but learning the trick from Hinata, he manage to pass through and Tsukishima was shock.

The three practiced more and even Hinata gave Tsukishima na advice and idea help him block better.

By then each day hell have to give them tips first, then after the practice match with Nekoma, he can help them give more plans, ideas, and tricks to fool players or lure them in a trap where they cant escape from Karasuno team.

So after teaching the two, it was really helpful and hope to use it for the practice match.

Coach and Takeda already knew that they a new weapon to use for the game now.

As for Hinata, he went back to analyzing until it was time to go home and repeat the routine.

《Timeskip to the day before the Practice match with Nekoma》