𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭. 4

3rd Person's POV.
Hinata got out of the shower and got dressed and wearing a simple outfit.

He wanted to go to a mall to get some important things before going to miyagi

The school already gave him the list of supplies from the E-mail of his dad, that he needed. He schedule would be able to be sent when he comes to the school and tell him what's gonna happen.

So as he was done, he went out to his room and saw his parents doing their settlements and npNatsu drawing with er stuff out.

Hinata approached both his Parents,

"Hey mom! Is it alright if I go to the mall o get my stuff and get ready for them once we go at Miyagi?"

"Ohh...Sure thing and use the credit card, since I sent you the money anyways" As mom smiled at Hinata.

"Be safe and make to come before it gets dark" as my dad told me and Hinata nodded yes and kissed his mom on the cheek ad hugged his dad.

Saying goodbye to them and gave a Natsu a hug and left to see Duke.

*Timeskip

Duke had seen Hinata and he told about his plan and Duke gladly took him to the mall.

They arrived and Hinata went on his way to get his supplies.

As he walk, e saw people staring at him and some girls who passed him giggled.

And they started to gossip,

"Wait, who is that cutie?~"

"I know right, he's soo handsome and cute"

"To me he seems familiar, but not sure where it recognized him?"

As he hears from the girls but sooner walked to the store and went to look around.

As he looked, he found what he need and did a check,

"Pencils, check...notebooks, check...." ad he kept checking and felt satisfied.

Going to the cashier and played his stuff and the usual he saw the cashier blushed, for finding him attractive, he wasn't as much oblivious as you think he was, after all we are talking about a genius, tall, handsome, and cute Tangerine.

He got out and headed to get some stuff to renew his Volleyball clothes, knee caps, and etc. Heading to the sports store and got his stuff.

*Timeskip

It was already afternoon around 3:00-4:00 P.M

As he was done, he checked everything that he needed to do, but didnt noticed he bumped into someone.

The person's object almost fell, If it werent for Hinata to catch it in his feet and tossed it up a bit and caught it with his other hand with not much stuff and gave it back to him.