Announcement

Hey everyone, it's me...

I'm really sorry I haven't updated yet, because of the exam and modules, but I alreay stared to make the chapters from both these stories and had already made a new one but not sure if anyone would want to read it, but I got the chapters ready...

But I'll tell you soon,

And seriously🥺🥺🥺🥺

You guys make me happy that you guys read this, cause I though no one wouldn't like to much, please do respect that I just cant help but ship hinata with others, bit I can make more stories about individual ships of them, but not sure when...I git an idea about it, but i think it would be weird...

Thank you soo much from reading this and I would start the ships, soo far I not gonna rush in for the Karasuno, so imma start with the other teams and slowly making them jealous, being both at the same time, and the last ship would pull their trigger to jealousy and would start a competion, no more spoilers much...

Anyways, again thank you and love you!💖💕💓💗

Oh and about ths story, its band AU and I call this title, "𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸"

It's about hinata transfers to Karasuno, since his father died and the family want a new chapter and decided to go back to Miyagi. He had three close friends, one childhood friend, and two old classmate of his when he was at elementary...

He ahdmt update from the two, one of the old classmates did, his childhood friend didnt have his number, the other was busy with school work, but the two were happy Hinata was back and the certain child good friend didnt know bit sooner will...

Soo should I do it or what?

....

Welp I think that's it, I'll post soon 💗💓💕💖💟