Spoilers

I'm sincerely sorry to everyone that has read and enjoyed this story, even though I never really got to finish it. As of right now, I don't really see myself coming back to it. But since I had the entire thing mapped out from the very beginning, I thought I at least owe you the knowledge of what happens to Tessa and Derek.

When Tessa was first diagnosed, she had made a friend in the hospital, Dana - whose ghost came back to "haunt" her back when she was cursed by the Darach. Dana however, had a brother - Adam - who had become really close to Tessa while in the hospital. Tessa was enamoured by him and quickly fell in love. She would've followed Adam anywhere. And she did. 

When Tessa finally went into remission and started training, Adam finally revealed his secret. He knew all about the supernatural. His obsession had started when Dana got sick, and he was desperate for a way to cure his sister. Ever since he found out that the Arthurian legends were true, he had vowed to find out where Excalibur was, and use its power to give life back to his sister.

Tessa, consumed by her love and blind faith in him, promised to help him find the sword. Together they followed Adam's last lead to a small community deep in the woods in upstate NY. 

Excalibur however, doesn't want to be found by mere mortals. Proximity to the sword will drive someone insane. 

As the pair drove up a steep hill, Adam started getting frantic, accusing Tessa of being the reason for his sister's illness. He had gotten convinced it was a witch that had cursed Dana, to deter him from his dream to become master of Excalibur. A then inexperienced Tessa got scared, and tried to apologise, but it was to no avail. 

Adam stopped the car near a cliff and exited the vehicle. He walked around the car, and dragged Tessa outside by her hair, promising to get rid of her like the witches before her. In his frantic state however, he hadn't notice Tessa was hiding a dagger in her hands. Trembling, the girl mastered all the courage she had left and pierced through his neck, straight to his jugular. Adam stuttered and walked backwards, falling tragically to his death.

Season 3B

Tessa tells Derek the story of Adam, which brings light to some new information. If the young man went suddenly insane at that spot in the woods, that meant that the sword was close; the only blade that can actually kill the nogitsune.

It takes some convincing from Derek, but Tessa finally agrees to look through Adam's research, which she had kept locked in a safe. What catches her eye however, is the now familiar symbol of the triskele, which unlocks a memory. Her own oncologist, had that very symbol on his business card.

Derek and Tessa head to NY, where they ambush Dr. Sherwood at his office. Tessa finally understands who he really is. Merlin.

Dr. Sherwood explains that every hero and foe from the Arthurian legends has a modern counterpart. He is a descendant of Merlin, just like Tessa is a descendant of Morgana's. He also explains that after the death of Arthur, Merlin returned the sword to the only person he could trust, the Lady of the Lake, who wasn't a human - otherwise she'd also be driven insane - but a shifter. She was a werewolf. One whose descendants can be traced back to Beacon Hills. 

Dr. Sherwood had been keeping in touch with the descendants of the Lady of The Lake. He reveals to the pair that the last person he had talked to was a wolf named Laura, who had chosen to move the location of the sword from NY back to Beacon, where it would be safe since Adam's death had drawn a lot of attention to the area.

Derek and Tessa fly back in silence, they can't believe how connected their lives were designed to be. On their way back to the loft, Derek gets a call from Chris Argent, and leaves Tessa back by herself.

Wicked Bitch - [Derek Hale]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें