Chapter 9

Roohi POV

We woke up late the next morning and to our surprise nobody bothered us to wake us also. By the time we went down to have our breakfast it was almost 11'o clock. We had our breakfast with maham and her husband.

Later on Ahad and Imad bhai went outside due to some work reasons. And I hanged out with ammi and others in her room. She was telling about Ahad's childhood stories who was a handful kid.
She even showed me a picture of Ahad in frock, she wanted a girl first so she completed her armaan by dressing up him in a frock.
I quickly the snapped the picture of it.

When the duo arrived everyone were lounging in the living room with some or the other discussion. We were to go to mamujaan place for the dinner .
I wanted to talk to Ahad about something but  he  made himself comfortable with the boys who wouldn't bother to look at my way. I decided to go to my room and text him.

"Bhabhi were are you going, let's go to the backyard and we can play something. " sarah pleaded.
"Sure I will, just give me a minute I need to go back to my room ." I told them who simply nodded.
I quickly texted him and waited for him to arrive,and thinking whether he will approve my request or not.

He entered the room and locked it.
"Everything alright, you called me?"
"Yes everything fine, but I have a small request, if it is okay or you are" I was fumbling with my words .
He came towards me and pull to the love seat present in the corner of the room.
"Roohi you don't need to be nervous around me. Just say what is bothering you. "
"I wanted to say that after dinner at mamu's place can we please go to my parents place for the night. Its okay if you don't want to" I rambled.
He shushed me up and asked whether that makes me happy to which I just nodded.
"Then we will surely go".
"Thank you Ahad " and hugged him.
"I have to call khala and tell her to clean the house wait a minute " and was about to take my cell and call her when he pulled me back and mumbled stay .
We spoke about our likes and dislikes.

"Can you please tell ammi about our stay "
"Yes you just get dressed up I will be back in sometime."

We went to mamujaan's place and dinner went by smoothly without any drama that I was expecting.

Right now I was giving directions to him. We pulled up in the front. Khala welcomed us. We went in and I told her that she can retire for the night.
I showed him around firstly my parents room and other rooms.
At least we entered my room.

"And this is my room not much of decor or anything " I almost teared up when I showed it around but controlled now I couldn't anymore.
He took me in a hug and spoke ,"you don't need to cry silently when am with you" and turned me to him.
His gaze was intense and we were lost again in the ocean of emotion present in our eyes.

He first looked at  me and then at my lips and spoke in a hoarse voice, "may I?"
My mind was in his trance and my head bobbed on it's own with that he slowly descended his lips on mine and I froze.

We stood still and very slowly he moved his lips on mine with that my eyes closed down. He slighty moved back and took me in his arms and carried me to the bed, my head was in the crook of his neck. I was too shy to look at him. Again I felt the same gaze when I looked at him , he again kissed me.

I couldn't help but reciprocate it even though I didn't know what I was doing. We continued until we were out of breath.
The kiss was so passionate filled with want ,care and a hint of love.

"Don't worry jaan, we won't take things further unless you want it" he voice still hoarse. He wrapped his arms around me and drifted off. It was the best sleep I've ever slept.

In the next few days, chachu's and their families went back to their homes. Before I know we will be leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow and I haven't packed yet.