Epilogue

Author's POV

Once again the Khan Rehaish was decorated like a bride would get ready on her nikkah, why not because it was the wedding of the laadli of the house.

Although  the house was decorated with the best of flowers and accessories but it lacked the hustle bustle of people, who would normally be present in a wedding house .

Going around the house to look up for the last minute check up on the decorations Roohi then sauntered to the bride's room, who looked all gloomy.

The Aimen they all knew was lost in some oblivion.

When Roohi entered the room, she saw Aimen in the balcony staring over the horizon. Tears welled up in her eyes seeing her state but she brushed them away to cheer Aimen up.

"Aimen what is this you haven't showered yet? You are stinking girl..." she tried to tease aimen.

Aimen was back to reality once she heard her bhabhi's voice. She was grateful for the family she had who were always by her side.

"Bhabhi I do not stink " she retorted back.
"Okay do take your shower now , maham will be coming in the meantime to check up on you , and you don't want to listen to her scolding " .

"Yes I better go before appi comes,but where are phupho ki jaan . I want to spend more time with them." She pouted thinking about her niece and nephew.

"Yeah I will send them in the meantime you get ready or else they will disturb mi phupho " Roohi said.

"They can always disturb they mi phupho they are my jaan" Aimen adored the kids more than anything, it was them who made her smile when everyone else failed.

Shooing her into the bathroom Roohi went in her room. Seeing the site present in front of her always swells her heart up always.

Ahad was sprawled on the bed with Aidah on his chest and Rayn on the other side on his arm.
The kiddos will be turning two in few days. They are precious little gems of the family. Aidah being a complete daddy's girl and Rayn being mama's boy with addition to mi phupho.

Aidah inherited all features from her mother except for her eyes which she inherited from her father i.e blue eyes.

Rayn was splitting image if his father when he was of Ryan's age with black pair of eyes inherited from his mother.
He was the silent of the twins but once he pairs up with his mi phupho those two are the mischievous duo.

Aidah loves her maha phupho so that she gets to play with mannat and her new born daughter Idaya .

Roohi slowly slid into the duvet and cuddled Rayn to her side, and enclosed her arms around Ahad.

It was their routine to get the kids from their nursery in the fajr if not they would wake up crying hysterically.

"Wakey wakey" she brushed Rayn hair who cuddled more into her wanting to sleep more. She tried to wake her daughter up who was sprawled on Ahad's chest as it was a mattress.
She tried to wake her up who mumbled incoherent words and turned her face away.

She was busy admiring her children when she felt a hand caress her neck.

"Won't you wake me Rooh ?" He whispered in the crook of her neck making her shiver.

"No, why do I have to" Roohi whispered back but not looking at his way whose eyes entreated her to look his way.

"Rooh if the kids would not have been here I would have shown you why you should wake me up and look at my way." He voiced out slowly to make her register his words.