Chapter 18

Roohi POV

It was a bad phase in my life, honestly I never believed I would come out of my dark place but it was Ahad who was by my side and helped me move on.

Right now I finished packing for our small trip to Dubai. I'm one of those who will be eager and gets easily excited over small things. I'm very eager for our trip and to top it off it is my birthday tomorrow.

"Ah rooh are you done with packing, you don't have to pack many things for a two day trip. " ahad like always complaining about my packing.

"Come on Ahad I just packed the necessary stuff. Why can't we go for more days" I pouted. I really wanted to spend more time with him.

He kissed my pout away, "don't pout like that, if you don't want a repeat of last night, meri jaan " he pulled me to him and hovered over me to kiss again.

"Ahad" I tried to speak in between our kisses but he was in no mood to listen.

I sneakily pinched him in his abs that got him away from me.

"Damn woman" he winced a little too dramatically.

"Why being a Hitler"
"I didn't even pinch that hard" I tried to sound innocent.

"Oh! Really" with that he again tickled me hard until I couldn't breath properly. I was trying to catch my breath when i caught him staring at me intensely.

"Kya hua?" I whispered. It always amaze me that I always ended up on top of him.

"Nothing, always keep smiling" just the simple words have always had a hearty impact. At least that was I believed.

"Why can't we go for more days?" It seriously made no sense to go for just 2 days , we can't even tour properly.

" it for me to know and you to eventually find out " we were speaking casually when a knock interrupted us.

I open the door to find Aimen standing there.
"Bhabhi, baba is calling both of you downstairs " she sounded tensed.

"Is everything okay?" Ahad came and stood by my side and once again aimen said the same to him and turned to go away.

"Kya hua hoga?" I asked him , who shrugged his shoulder and grabbed my hand and headed downstairs.

When we arrived in the living room, ammi was sobbing silently.  I went and sat beside her.

"Baba sab khairiyat?" Ahad asked.

"Beta your nanijaan got a cardiac arrest and she is serious. Doctor said that next 48 hours are critical. We are planning to go to your mamu's place for 2 days and we are taking Aimen with us" he finished off.

"Baba I will also come with you all" Ahad said.

"No need beta Roohi will be alone here at home. Main munasib nhi samjhta" baba responded.

"I'll also come with you guys. I'll be to  at least be some help you all" I chided in the conversation.

" main ye thik nhi samjhta.  Ahad mamu's family will also be there. Roohi won't be comfortable there" baba addressed making his decision clear.

I was busy consoling ammi . While Aimen was packing the stuffs and Ahad booking the tickets for them.

The next few hours just flown away quickly.  All this while I was with ammi helping her.

"Roohi can you please come with me for a second " Ahad saying left the room.

"Ammi I'll be back in a minute "