Chapter 5

Blood dripped from my jaw as I continued to bite the cell bars in anger. Growling and snarling. My cell door creaked open and I snapped my head towards it. The man who put me in this shit-hole to begin with stepped in a shut the door behind him.

"Prince Ezekiel are you sure that is wise?" a guard asked nervously.

A prisoner laughed, "Prince Gus is the only one with brains, I guess. Fucking stupid to get in a cell with that feral wolf."

"She's long gone," another prisoner retorted.

Sizing up the prince, I bare my teeth. He stares at me calmly. Like taming a beast.

"Brother, I know you've gotten through to many werewolves, but please be careful with this one," Prince Gus stepped close to the cell door.

He was ready to open it any second if needed. I wanted to tear into flesh, to tear out the prince's dark eyes from his face. Growling, I snapped my jaws. Each muscle tensing in my body as I prepped for attack.

"Shh," he hushed as he kneeled, his gaze lowering to my feet.

He was killing my prey drive as well as my dominance drive. Growling and snarling, I was finding it hard to attack while he was submissive but also not backing down. I lunged forward, stopping only centimeters away from his face. Teeth bared and growling. Angry I attacked, biting his arm, shaking, and jerking his arm. He held a pained expression but remained calm, kneeled, and looking away.

Blood ran down his arm. I let go, snapping at his neck without biting. He wouldn't budge. I could not bring myself to kill him, not when he wouldn't fight. I wanted him to kill me. I could feel the prisoner's eyes on me and the room silent with tension. Snarling in face, breathing down his cheek. He slowly raised his gaze to meet mine, making me step closer. I snarled louder, trying to feed into my anger.

He dark eyes were capturing though; something was decreasing my anger. He raised his hand to touch my cheek. I growled, I wanted him to kill me not calm me. His strokes were soothing as his fingers softly went through my fur. I continued to growl as he continuously petted me in a very calming manner.

"You need to get back into your human form to process the human emotions instead of building them up into your prey instincts," his voice was calm.

A prisoner whistled. Growling, I could feel my fur standing on end on my shoulders and back.

"Don't worry, you can shift somewhere private," prince Gus spoke from behind the cell door, glaring at the prisoner.

"Your majesty, what are you talking about?" the guard asked.

"Ezekiel and I are taking her on a little road trip," Prince Gus smirked.

"The King and Queen demanded she be imprisoned and was not to be moved," the guard insisted.

"With all due respect, but we can handle our parents," Prince Gus stated.

I felt very confused. What were they up to? I was not something to be fixed, I wanted them to kill me. Maybe that is what they are going to do. Prince Gus opened the cell door, closing it behind him. He put a collar with sharp prongs. These collars hurt a lot if pulled but it wouldn't kill me.

I decided it would eb best to see what they were up to. Following them out, they quietly took me to a car. They drove for awhile and stopped. Letting me out were in front a large, gated house. Taking me inside, I noticed they had Dobermans and guards patrolling the yard areas.

Entering the house, it was modern style. A dark theme, shades of black and grey and some white. Marble floor, tables, and stairs. Glass coffee tables, and black leather chairs. They took me upstairs into a bedroom that was large and spacey. It was empty, indicating no one was using it.

Prince Ezekiel showed me the bathroom in the room, it was very large as well. I glanced at them curiously. They took me to a fancy house.

"Shift, then shower. There's towels and we will steal some clothes from our sister for you," Prince Gus stated and left.

Prince Ezekiel closed the door behind him, leaving me in the bathroom. My heart started feeling heavy again. Whimpering, I lay down against the cool marble floor. Closing my eyes, I drifted into a sleep as my heart ached.