Chapter 7

I sat in a bathtub; it was rather large. Hot water droplets bounced against my skin as I held my knees to my chest. I've been here for hours, crying non-stop until no more tears could form. Now I felt just numb and exhausted.

The prince's left clothes on the sink counter and drained the bloody water. They left me to deal with my emotions and I just sat here. Letting the hot water burn my skin. It also felt numb.

The door opened quietly. I glanced up shakily, my body was about to give out soon. I knew it was weak and losing life.

"You need to eat," Prince Ezekiel walked to the tub.

He gently turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my shoulders.

"I don't want to," I mumbled.

"You will eat," he said gently, lifting me up out of the tub.

He carried me to the bedroom and sat me on the couch. It was set up like a studio really. I bed there, and a couch here, then a little kitchen area with the bathroom attached. He took a second towel to dry my lower legs, arms, and hair gently.

"Here's the clothes if you decide to gain some energy to put them on," he placed the clothes beside me that were in the bathroom. "I will be back with some food," and with that he left, closing the door behind him.

The floor had a black and gold carpet on top of the dark colored marble. The couch contrasts it with a light desert brown, as well as the bed. The walls had dark marble 2/3 of the way up and the contrasted with off-white and a white ceiling. Gold chandelier type lights placed in the middle of the room and one above the kitchen area.

I exhaled deeply. I never thought I could feel so numb emotionally inside before. I wanted to see my husband so bad. I glanced at the clothes, it was black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Very comfortable and low key. Slowly reaching for them, every muscle in ached with each movement as I struggle to put the shirt on and then the sweatpants.

They fit nearly perfect; they were just little too long. Their sister must have a similar body built but she was taller. I was curious as to why I never seen or heard about her. Everyone knew the kind had two sons, but that is all. Everyone thought he only had those two sons.

The door opened and came in both Ezekiel and Gus. Both holding bowls and plates of food along with drinks. They set everything down on the kitchen counter, the bar part. I am not about to get up and go over there for something I didn't even want to eat. I sighed, resting my head against the back of the couch with my legs tucked in against my chest.

"Now, here's some water and lamb on top of rice," Prince Gus came over with the food.

He set it on the coffee table beside me. The aroma itself making my mouth water severely. I stared at the delicious looking food, knowing I wanted it but at the same I didn't want it. Prince Gus, being the persistent man he was, took a piece of the lamb and held it up to my nose. I tried back away but the couch wouldn't let me sink back further.

"You need to eat, and I know a starving werewolf cannot resist this for long" he smiled.

I had to wipe my mouth as the saliva was getting out of control. Slowly, I took the lamb into my mouth. Its warmth spreading delightfully along with the spices that made it taste even better. It felt odd and stiff to chew because I haven't eaten in so long. Gus held the rest of the plate near my head as I dove in, eating it with my hands.

"Good, now here," he held up the water as I sipped.

The cold, refreshing feeling of the water going down my throat and spreading quickly throughout my body. Gus left me to be after I ate all the food and water. Him and Ezekiel ate in the kitchen talking among themselves. My eyes slowly drifted back into a sleep.