20

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Yah, Hobi-hyung, why are you so anxious today?" Jimin enters the scene where he saw Hoseok at the back of the fanmeeting in the dressing room to see him tapping his fingers on the table.

"She's here today," Hoseok answered, now gulping all his saliva down, anxiously.

"Well, well, I'm excited for this!" Taehyung overhears their conversation as he enters the room joyfully skipping to Hoseok's side then kneeled beside him, with sparkling eyes. "So, will you know it will be her?"

Sainthobi: By the way
When you go to the BTS fansign
Could you ask J-Hope for me about that question?

Me: Which one?

Sainthobi: Ask him if he had a divorce with sprite

"Hahaha!" Jin laughed out loud when he was eavesdropping before until now and finally entered the room. He went beside Hoseok and patted his back. "You very funny guy!"

"Is she older than me or younger?" Jungkook asked as he entered the room, sipping his banana milk since he was at the vending machine outside the room before so he heard them.

"She's twenty one so she's younger," Hoseok answered.

"Okay," Jungkook nodded straight away. "She can call me oppa then."

"Are we still going to do the ID card checks just because you don't like being called oppa by older fans?" Yoongi groaned, waking up from his short nap in the corner of the room.

"There's no need. We're not a liquor store, they don't need age verification," Namjoon finally joined the conversation, sitting at the sofa across the room, reading a literature novel.