28

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Did you just hear them correctly?

We're they really suggesting for you to stay over in their AKA BTS' apartment?

Did they really suggest for you to not only do that but to be in your ultimate bias, the love of your life's bedroom to sleep over?

Were they really trying to murder you and your weak heart on the spot because you could definitely feel your soul slipping out of your body by the incredibly huge shock they just gave you.

"But I'm sick, I don't want to transfer my cold to her," Hoseok intervenes the conversation with a worried look on his face.

I don't think your cold is gonna be the reason why I'm gonna be sick since I already get heart problems by you everyday of my life, you thought in your mind with your face scrunched up to restrain yourself from expressing out your emotions.

"Well, we can't let our guest sleep on the couch," Jin complained with his arms crossed, huffing in disapproval.

"I'm okay with her sleeping in my room!" Taehyung volunteered as tribute, raising his hand up.

Jin hissed at him to be quiet, Taehyung backs away and pouts. Jin turns back to Hoseok and continues to push him. "Hobi-ah, she's your guest and aren't you feeling better now?"

Hoseok finally understood what Jin was trying to imply and sighs in response. "Okay, Y/N will sleep in my room."

"I—"

"Brilliant! Problem solved and lend her your clothes too!" Jin announced, cutting you off with a proud smile like his mission was done.

You had no say in anything whatsoever and it looked like everything was decided so you just stood back and silently agreed with your inner self panicking in chaos.

"Let's go, you'll need to take a shower," Hoseok gestured, tilting his head from you to the room then you both made your way in leaving the rest of the members with cheeky grins in their faces.

When you closed the door behind you, Hoseok got out a long sleeve pyjama set along with a towel that was all BT21 Mang Merchandise. He hands it to you, slightly blushing, "I don't know if anything else would fit you so this is the only one that'll probably fit best."

You nodded shyly in response then slowly stepped back. "I guess I'll go take a shower then."

After you head into the bathroom, Hoseok's mind went haywire as he was extremely nervous that this will be the first time he will be sleeping in the room as you, the girl he really likes and not in a friend way. He started to make the bed properly and decide how the sleeping arrangements would be like until he heard the water in the shower run, he stopped.

His mind went blank— not exactly. Income the inappropriate thoughts he had as a man and tried his best to refrain himself but his boiling hot cheeks was no help in holding back.

You are a kind... gentleman... pure... innocent... He kept trying to distract himself to calm his wild thoughts.

When he heard the water stop running, he froze for some reason that he didn't even know why. A while later, you came out of the bathroom in the BT21 Mang pyjamas that looked extra large on you, making you look small and cute, he quickly help but find you adorable in.

"So... how will this work?" You gestured, pointing to the bed, nervously.

"We can just put my Mang pillow in between us, would that okay with you?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck, sheepishly.

"Sure." You nodded, still nervous then you both made your way to the opposite sides of the bed. You both tucked yourselves under the blanket once Hoseok had turned off the light.

You both nervously stared up at the ceiling in silence without even realising it. When you both turned in unison, you found yourselves facing each other with widened eyes and blushing red cheeks.

"I... Y/N... Do..." He was hesitating to say due to how anxious he was then he took a deep breath and repeated, "Y/N... Do you feel the same way about me?"

"I've been in love with J-Hope my entire life," you started to explain, nervously. "And I wasn't one of those fans who had their main aim in life to become your wife."

"I see..." Hoseok frowned, understanding where this might be going.