21

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You accidentally threw your phone to the ground in shock when you flinched. You realised what you had done and and quickly jumped to the ground and picked up your phone noticing you had ended the call. You decided to call the number again through a video call and he eventually picked up.

FACETIME
╭ ••• ╮

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʏ/ɴ!"╰ •••                                                       ╯

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʏ/ɴ!"
╰ ••• ╯

You were trying your hardest to hold in your squeal when you heard the love of your life's voice say your name out loud to your ears only. It makes you feel like you were watching one of those imagine videos but this was really real.

"You're really the Jung Hoseok AKA J-Hope of BTS AKA the love of my life—" you cut yourself off, embarrassed by what you rambled out, slapping your mouth repeatedly right after.

He chuckled, shyly then nodded tinily. "Yes, I am. I was also the guy who accidentally punched you on your shift in the haunted house back in the amusement park."

"Wow!" You exclaimed, now with your free hand clutching your heart. "Now I feel honored that I had been hit. I got the J-Holy touch."

"I wished I didn't. I feel really bad," he frowned, guiltily.

"But if you had never punched me, we would never be here FaceTiming and chatting too." You pointed out, confidently despite your exploding squeals threatening to burst any second now.

"True but..." He pouted then decided to change the subject. "But that's the past now. What's done is done and it won't happen again."

"Exactly!" You agreed, smiling.

"How do you feel about this right now?" He asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck as he eyed another corner, nervously.

"You mean about you being J-Hope and not Hobi's fanboy?" You pointed out then shrugged then smiled proudly. "I mean this just makes me realise I had one husband this whole time. Damn, I'm loyal."

You both chuckled for a while until your heart sank at the realisation that doomed your entire world around you right at that very moment. You went silent.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked, worried.

"I... I exposed myself..." You slapped your cheeks, horrified.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok tilts his head, confused.

"Fanfics... I exposed ARMY's dark side... I exposed the sunshine to the underworld of fanfics and..." you gasped before you could add, "SMUTS!" You slapped your hands over your eyes, now whining. "I should be punished! I committed an unforgivable sin of bringing you to the dark side!"

Hoseok laughed at your dramatic reaction then replied, "Taehyung and Jungkook already knows about fanfics. They read them so you really only just exposed it to me but I would have found out someday anyway."

"Okay, but this is weird." You slapped your cheeks, still in disbelief. "BTS J-Hope, Jung Hoseok."

"Yes, that's me." Hoseok hummed, nodding.

"Why would you continued chatting with an ordinary girl like me?" You questioned, still processing everything.

"Because you're you and... I come to like you, L/N Y/N," he confessed on the spot.

Your heartbeat rapidly increased with the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You took your cheeks to feel them boil which could possibly mean they were as red as headlights right now. "I— I must have saved the world in my previous life to have this happening to me right now."

He chuckled once more then added smoothly, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
A U T H O R
N O T E
< STANINcEPTION >
┌(o)┘

Hello to my fellow readers!

I was going to do this on chapter 20 but oh well, better late than never.

I just saw that we have reached 200 reads!🎉

I know, it's not much compared to many other amazing BTS fanfictions on this app, but I'm extremely grateful to every single one of you who have given my Hobi fanfic a chance and have chosen to read this far.

💜
💜 BORAHAEYO! 💜
💜 I Purple You 💜
💜 💜