26

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You arrived at their apartment where Jungkook lead you to Hoseok's bedroom to find Jimin laying on top of him.

"Jimin, get off. You'll sick if you get too close to me."

"Then transfer it to me then you can be recovered. I don't mind being sick." Jimin insisted, not budging one bit.

"Ehem!" Jungkook let out a fake cough, interrupting the startled two on the bed where Jimin ends up falling to the ground, losing balance.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked, surprised by your sudden visit and sat up on the bed.

Jimin stood onto his foot then pointed at you with eyes that widened by the hit of realisation. "Oh! You're from the fansign— so you're Hobi-hyung's girl!"

Hoseok whacks the back of Jimin's head, feeling shy. "Alright Busan boys, out you go." He shooed them out his bedroom.

"Things are about to go down, you nasty Hobi-hyung," Jimin teased, both maknae line members were giggling with evil grins as they head out the door and closed it behind them, leaving both you and Hoseok alone in his room.

You fiddled with your fingers, unsure of what to do next. Your heart was racing and your mind went blank. He may have been sick but he sure looked sexier in fact when sick with his raspy voice, his messy bed hair and his pyjamas that were slightly unbuttoned to reveal his collarbones. The sight sure made you feel warm all of a sudden after coming from the winter cold weather outside before.

"What brings you here?" He asked in his hoarse voice as he reached for the cup of water from his bedside table and took a sip then added, "aren't you having your period? It's day 2, you must be in lots of pain."

He himself was sick and yet he was selfless and worried about your well-being before his. You couldn't help but feel so touched. You shook your head and replied, "I took painkillers before I got here so I'm fine."