30

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You couldn't believe what a monstrous act you've just done. You slammed the door on the sunshine's face.

A grave mortal sin.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I just look terrible right now!" You apologised, sincerely behind the door.

"Just open the door, Y/N," he said, making you scared that he almost sounded mad.

You slowly opened the door to see this.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

He was doing a cute face that made him look so adorable that you really wanted to slap yourself to the moon by wondering how the hell did you slam the door in this precious man's face?!

"Well, initially my face was like," he explained then did his previous expression when you first slammed the doom on him.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"But I'm okay, I'm J-okay!" He cheered, positively.

You stepped aside. "Come in, I guess."

He entered the apartment and looked completely terrified by the sight of it. He saw unwashed dishes in the sink, clothes splattered everywhere... This was an utter nightmare to his clean side.

You'd usually worry but you were feeling too dead to even give a f*** in all honesty. You made your way back to bed, plopping yourself on it like a corpse and started groaning.

"I hate having periods, I have being sick, I hate myself, I hate life!" You ranted, bursting out all of a sudden.

Hoseok chuckled by how adorable you are then went beside your bed and put your blanket over you, tucking you in when you turned around, he was smiling. "Don't say that. I'll be here to take care of you like you did for me yesterday, okay?"

You just nodded in response.

He started to make himself familiar with your apartment, making his way into the kitchen. He made you ginger lemon tea then helped you change towels to place on your forehead for your fever. He also started to clean your apartment and took out the trash.

After he looked at your squeaky clean apartment, he felt proud. He turned to look at you who was in bed watching something on your laptop where you found yourself laughing, you were definitely feeling better. He made his way onto your bed, next to you to see what you were looking at.

"I swear SOPE moments can really heal me even when sick." You laughed out loud, starting to tear up.

He chuckled. "Glad to see you're better."

As you were gonna nod, he leaned in and pecked a kiss on your lips making you freeze. "Why is it that we always end up kissing when one of us is sick?"

"Because it just so happened that one of us sick when we met in person and got together," he explained, shrugging. "But I won't get sick since you got it from me so."

He dives in and continues to peck kisses all around your face, making you giggle. When he was done, you questioned him, "So, then what are we between Jung Hoseok and Y/N because it sure doesn't look like we're just good friends."

He dramatically gets on one knee and holds your hand. "My dear, beautiful, love, L/N Y/N..." He cleared his throat before continuing. "Will you become my girlfriend and unofficial wife until the real wedding day comes?"

You dramatically puckered your lips and squinted your eyes, pretending to be pondering in deep thought. "When exactly will that be?"

"A surprise." He winked, cheekily. "I'm not going to give spoilers.

"Aww, but I love spoilers." You pouted then sighed. "Okay, I can wait."

You both laughed, entwining your hands with one another with the smiles of fools in love as you looked into one another's eyes.

In a world where billions of people existed, it was a miracle how two people could find each other and clicked so perfectly.

Even if one happens to be a worldwide sunshine and the other happens to be one of the fans in the ocean of many others yet they both found each other.

Although this was the end of the flirting and a beginning of a beautiful relationship, you both couldn't wait for your new chapter together to begin.

- END -

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥! || Jung Hoseok x Reader ✔ 🎉