Chapter 17

I entered a small boutique that was near the pen shop I had just left. The store smelled of lavender and vanilla. I looked around and came into sight with mannequins and racks full of clothes. I walked to wear the blouses were and looked around for one that could suit me.

"May I help you miss." The high pitched voice that came from behind me scared the living out of me. I turned around and came face to face with a real life barbie doll. Literally. She had the hair, the face, and the pink outfit.

"Oh well I'm just looking for a blouse." She looked me up and down and looked at the shirt I was wearing for a few seconds.

"Well you sure due don't you," she chirped and then walked past me and started to look on the racks. She started to pull out bright colored blouses and I was literally thinking of running away right then and there but my plan was back fired on when a new lady started to push me into a dressing room.

"Go on in the blouses will be brought in in just a bit."

The white glossed door was shut leaving me in a spacious dressing room all alone. I set my purse down on a small glass table and slumped on the black leather chaise that was next to a mirrored wall.

A few seconds later there was a small knock on the door. The person on the other side didn't even wait for an answer because soon the door opened to reveal Barbie holding a stack of blouses with her thin arms.

"Mrs. Maker I hope you may forgive me for that long wait you had to go through." I instantly stood up and looked at her.

"How do you now my name?" I hadn't said I was Mrs. Maker or did I?

"Well all of Miami knows about the one who was finally able to make the infamous Mr. Maker get married. It's all over the tabloids. Oh by the way I adore the picture that was taken of you two leaving the Williamson ball. I think it's so romantic how he carried you," she said in a dreamy voice.

"If I may ask, what tabloid?"

"Miami Gossip." She then put the blouses on the chaise and picked out the first one from the top. "Here try this on."

I looked at the navy blue button down and then grabbed it.

"I'll take it." I left the dressing room and went to the cashier. I paid and then left right away.

~

The thing I hate to do the most next to cooking because I I suck at it is looking up my own name on Google. Why you may ask? Well let's just say I've had my fair number of embarrassing moments. Now here I was about to press the search button and only hope not all of my embarrassing moments were out on the world wide web. I shut my eyes closed when I pressed the button and when I felt the page was loaded I decided to open one of my eyes.

Oh fuck! The first thing that appeared was SamanthaHult is Fake. Now I am not fake! I'm going to hunt this person down and make sure they see I'm not fake when I have my fist in their face.

I kept on scrolling a bit until I found a link that lead me to what the lady at the store was talking about. There in the dark photo was Devin and the glorifying drunk me. Now I'm going to sugar coat this but I look like dog shit. My hair was like a birds nest and my make up seemed to be smuged all over my face. On the other hand Devin looked perfect-ly fine for how late it was. Yeah, perfectly fine.

I turned off my phone when I noticed I was now standing in front of Devin's office door. I grabbed a hold of the silver knob and turned it. I waltzed in swinging my shopping bag as I made my way inside. I looked over to where Devin sat and was surprised to see him lounging on his chair with his feet up on the table in a crossed form. He held his phone and seemed to be playing a game because of the odd face expressions he was putting on.

"Now this is something you don't see everyday," I said while crossing my arms after I set my shopping bag on the glads coffee table.

Devin lifted his eyes off of his device and looked at me in a surprised manner like he wasn't expecting me.

I looked at him for a bit and then noticed something different about him.

"Did you do your hair differently while I was gone and also change your tie?" I noticed his hair was now in a shaggy bed hair due then the all gelled up type. Also I noticed that instead of his black tie he had on a silver one.

He ran a hand threw his dark locks and looked down at his tie. When he was about to respond the door opened in in came, Devin?

I loomed back to the man sitting at the desk and the one who had barely walked in with a bunch of files in his hands.

"Daniel I called you a cab it should arrive soon," said the one who was holding all the files while looking threw one of them not noticing that I was in the room. When he finally looked up he noticed me and then looked back to the sitting man.

"So um, I don't know if I'm going delusional or maybe that coffee I had earlier today had something in it that wasn't suppose to be in there but I think I'm might need glasses because my vision is showing me two Devins." I briefly closed my eyes and did that thing that people do in movies when they think their going crazy. I pinched my arm hopping I was dreaming and I was not seeing double.

No one said anything for a while and I was starting to think maybe I was dreaming until one of them finally decided to speak.

A/N

Sorry this took a while to update. My brain was having a malfunction and I couldn't come up with anything good to write. Anyway I updated yay. Okay so please vote and comment. Bye.