One ▫ First Day

✨  I'm so far from the line, yeah
I'm too deep in my mind, yeah ✨

   Janita's anxiety was high, as she fixed her hair in the rearview mirror.
  Her kinky puffs had touched the hood and she tried her best not to dent them.

   She waited for this day for years. The first day as a senior in high school. Soon she'd be off to her desired college.

   She adjusts her necklaces before she steps out of her car.
   The closer she got to the door the more her stomach did backflips.

   Breathing was difficult under her stressed out mind. And the crowded hallway didn't make it any better.

   Suddenly she felt like all eyes were on her. Janita drops her gaze to the floor as she walks to her first class.

   The night before she had memorized her schedule, out of boredom but it had seemed to come in handy.

   She reached her destination quickly and picked a spot in the back where she kept her gaze down on her sketch book.

   Coleman was irritated by his father's attempts to keep him in school. He had saw no point in it since he had already been making dough without it.

   But there he sat, in the backseat of his dad's range rover ignoring the speech his mom was spitting at him.

  All he wanted to do at the moment was jump out.
   So as soon as the car halted he gets out throwing his bag over his shoulder.

  Coleman had always hated school, the second he didn't understand something he mentally checked out. And his anger often got the best of him with the smallest things.

   The best thing he thought for him, was to simply stay away. To focus on making his own money and moving far away from his parents.

   He enters the classroom taking the last empty seat, only sparing the girl next to him a glance.

  But he takes a second one when he notices her head hanging low. His brows furrow and he is contemplating asking if she was okay.

  He wanted to reach out and rub her back lovingly. Like it was an instinct the words fall from his lips.
   "Are you okay sweetie?"

Startled her head pops up and she finds his green eyes. "Y-yes i'm okay."
   "Are you sure?"
"Mhm." She nods to him.

   He refrains from telling her, "Say it. Tell me you're okay." He didn't want to provoke her any more than she might have already been.

  "Okay."  Her head drops again, her attention finding her sketchbook.
   He runs his thumb over his bottom lip, curiosity brewing deep in him.

   Coleman was intrigued bye her eyes, her voice, and her body. His eyes slide down her curves. Admiring the way her thighs had spread as she sat and how wide her hips are.

  Her nipples had been hard when she shivered under the cold air.
   He looks away from her breast bitting his lip unknowingly.

  "Welcome all of you. I hope your senior year treats you right. Let's get started, i'm your AP Biology two teacher Mrs. Green."

   Janita holds back her sigh as she slowly turns to look at him. She didn't plan on having any crushes this time around.

  But as she admired his figure her mind had changed. Her lip pulls between her teeth as she watched the muscle in his jaw jump.

  She felt herself mentally drooling over the stranger. Just the sight made her blood boil and his voice had made her ovaries hurt. She could only imagine the things she wanted him to whisper in her ear.

    She had always slipped into her space easily, something she had wanted to work on but didn't know how.
   Janita had almost moaned even, at the thought of his hand replacing the silver choker around her neck.

    Badly, she had wanted a partner but junior year had been chaotic, and she could never find the right one to treat her just the way she had wanted.

   He looks at her their eyes connect momentarily before Janita looks away. Mentally cursing herself for even looking in the first place.

  Now he thinks i'm weird
She thinks to herself, but that is the exact opposite of what he had thought. A small smile pulled at his lips and he went back to his work.

   The bell finally rings cutting the teacher off. "Well have a good first day and look over those papers I passed out."

   She quickly grabs her things and leaves, hoping to not have to see him again for the rest of the day.

   But just her luck, he sits next to her at lunch.
  "What's your name sweet heart?"
"Janita. Jenkins." Her voice comes out timid.

   "Janita, it's nice to meet you. I'm Coleman." She loved the way he had smelt, and when she reached out to shake his hand his grip was firm. His hands are warm and bigger than hers.

  "N-nice to meet you too." She wanted to face palm herself for the sudden stuttering.

     He liked her sweet scent and her soft voice, and then in the moment realized he wanted her all to himself.

  "You an artist?" He lets go of her hand.
Appalled by the question she answers, "Yes. I have a things for art."
  "You're really good at it. From what i've seen."

  "Thank you."
"May I?" He motions to the yellow book.
"Um sure." She slides it over to him for his viewing.

   Coleman opens it slowly looking through her work. Her drawings include bodies of all shapes, sizes, and colors. She had left no one out.

  "I like your style."
"Thank you." He hands it back to her and checks the time.

   "Do you have a phone sweet thing?"
"Yes." He holds out his hand and she places her phone in it.

  Coleman puts his number in. "Text me if you ever need to sugar. Have a good day now." He sends her a wink before getting up to leave.

   Janita glances at the contact Coleman and changes it to Coleman💦.
  Only wanting to add the wet emoji at the end she shuts off her phone.

     Coleman goes outside to his dad's car and gets in on the passenger side.
   "How was it?"

"Can I have my car back now?" He dismisses the question and his dad sighs pulling the keys from his pocket and dropping it into his hands.

  "Thanks."