Three ▫ Baby Status

Well, tell me what you think about
     Staying right here instead✨

   "Don't do anything stupid. I mean it Coleman." His dad warns him.
  "What could I possibly do?" He shrugs closing the door and locking it before going upstairs.

  Janita is scoping out his room, looking at all the photos and trophies.
   "You still like the sport?" She asks him.

"No, it was really just a distraction."
"From what?"

  There had been loads of things he'd been running from, lot's of emotions he used to avoid. The root of it all had came from his parents. They weren't the best at such a delicate thing like parenting.

  "Family. I brought you over here so I can learn some things about you."
  "Oh sorry."

"It's alright." She sits down thinking of what all to tell him.
  "Where should I start?"

"Have you been in this type of relationship before sweetie?"
   "No. I've never even had a boyfriend either." He sits next to her.

  "How old are you?"
"I just turned nineteen. What about you?"

    "I'll be twenty a few months after our graduation."
   "Ah, what school did you come from?"
"You, princess. Tell me about you."

   "Oh, right. I live with my mom. My parents are divorced and I play in the orchestra."
   "Is your favorite color yellow?"
"Yes."

   "I thought so." He slides his finger across the inside of her yellow top.
   "Thank you."

"For what?"
   "For wanting to be my daddy."
He smiles kissing her temple. "Of course baby. Do you want something to eat?"

  "Mhm."
"Try that again for me."
   "Yes please."
"There you go." He holds out his hand for her and she takes it letting him walk her downstairs.

   Janita sits on a stool just as her phone rings. K.C. flashes across the screen and she answers it.

   "Hello."
"Hey girl. I just got back from Dallas and all I gotta say is that I missed your ass."

  "Aww me too. Are you coming to school tomorrow?"
   "Unless I want my momma to beat me then yes. I am."

  Drake was irritable as he crawled out of bed. Practice the day before had killed him, and all the ice bath had did was make him cold.

   His muscles were sore as he walked to the car wishing he could stay home the whole day.

   He gets onto the passenger seat of Coleman's car. "You alright man?"
  "Mother fucking tired." He groans as he pulls his seatbelt on.

  Coleman laughs pulling off to pick up Briggs.
   "Thanks for the ride. My mom still thinks I don't need my truck back. Especially after what we did."

   "She's probably right." Drakes gives him a look. "You're supposed to be on my side." He says in a duhh tone.

  "Fuck your side. I like hers better." He rolls his eyes. His friends had always talked about how hot his mom was. They often made jokes about having sex with her.

  He had heard it so much that he got used to it. He didn't see what they saw through. To him his mom was beautiful but definitely not hot.

   "My boys." Briggs says as he gets in dapping them both up.
   "Wassup man." Drakes says.

"Did we miss anything good?"
"Not really."
  "You ain't see no lil shawty's or nothing?" Briggs asks putting on his seatbelt.

  "I did."
"Can we get a name? Or are you hiding this one?" Drakes asks curiously.
   "Janita. So if you see her, she's already mine."

   "See that's what i'm talking bout. Get that bread and get that head."
   He parks in his regular spot and they get out.

   "She got a friend?" Drake asks.
"You seen her momma? She fine?" Briggs blurts.
   "No I haven't seen her mom and if I did I wouldn't tell you that."

  "Damn mayne." They walk into the building finding their first class.
   "I'll fuck witcha." Briggs says before going to his class.

   Drake sits next to Coleman still sighing from the tightness in his back.
   "I'm bout to quit, this shit hurt."

Coleman had stopped listening, instead he was watching Janita walk in with her friend and sit in the free spot in front of them.

   The sounds she made while he fingered her in front of the school still swirled around in his mind.

  "Which one is it?"
"The pretty ass dark skin." He answers.
   "Damm. She fine as hell. That's her friend? She can get it."

   Coleman leans forward softly calling her name. "Janita."
  She turns to him with a smile on her glossy lips.

  "Hi."
"Hey sweetheart."
   "This is K.C. the girl I mentioned."
He waves to her.

"Wassup i'm Drake." He makes his presence known.

  "Wassup." K.C. giggles whispering how good she thinks he looks to Janita when they turn around.

  "Should I ask for his number?"
"Yes do you boo." She bites her lip in thought. K.C. was a lot more bolder than Janita. She was blunt and always went for what she wanted.

  She turns back around, "Can I get your number Drake?"
  "Definitely." He goes to her adding in his contact. "You better call me sweetness."
  "Oh I will."

  "Back to your seat Drake." Mrs. Green tells him.
   "Alright ma." He winks at K.C. before sitting down.

  He didn't completely hate his mom being his teacher. But she had treated him like he was any other student and didn't offer him help at home. So he often struggled every time she ended up being his teacher.
   To top it all off, she had grounded him for failing the classes.

   K.C.'s fingers moved across the screen to text him.

   💕k

      Is she your Mom?

His phone vibrates in his pocket and he takes it out.

  Drake😍

    Yeah. Don't say we look alike either.

    She smiles dropping her phone into her bag and letting her attention fall to the teacher.

   School was a breeze for her. She made good grades and did everything possible to convince her parents that she was good.

  But just like her favorite song had said, "good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."