Five ▫ Cake

Well girl, what do you think about?
Staying right here in bed.✨

If he didn't know any better he'd say her pussy tasted like heaven.
That he dipped his tongue into a gold mine.

He could still taste her on his tongue even after, her wetness had dripped down her heat onto the sheets and he had loved the view. He had loved every second of their intimate moment.

Coleman had wanted so badly to bury himself inside her, to feel her clench around him but he told himself he had to take it slow.

She might not have been as eager as him anyway he thought.

But she was, she wanted to feel him just as much as he wanted for her.
Her clit had pulsated just at the thought of him, making her all riled up again.

"You got your car back." Coleman asks Drake when he sees him.
"Nah I just took the keys and told ma i'm moving out."
"Where?"
"Shiii, can I crash at yours?"

"Yeah. Anytime."
Briggs was in highs spirits, the cup of triple sec had helped him accomplish that.

"Good to see y'all mayne." He greets everyone.
"You too. What you drinking?" Drakes asks him.

"Your mom's juices." He smirks bobbing his head as he walks away. Coleman laughs but when Drake looks at him he acts as if he wasn't.

Janita tucks herself under his arm, not being found of the crowd surrounding them.

He notices her uneasiness and takes her to any empty room.

"So, how about a drink?" K.C asks Drake.
"Sure." Before they can go to get one they hear yelling from outside.

Curiously they follow the crowd, K.C stays close as Drake pushes through the people.

He soon sees that its some random boy being the center of attention.
Another guy is on top of him beating him with a ruthless power to his punches.

"Man that's enough you'll kill him-" when the guys eyes find his he freezes tor a moment. Realizing who it is.
"Fuck." He mutters.

Briggs run up behind him grabbing his shirt and yanking him back.
"Run nigga." He hisses.

Coleman grips her inner thigh as he peppers kisses down her neck and Janita moans squirming on his lap.
They get interrupted by the boys barging in along with K.C.

"Yo we need to talk. Like now."
She gets off his lap. And K.C goes into the room as he walks out with them.

"What?"
"That Ian from last year is here."
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"Hell no he was just whooping some freshman's ass mayne." Briggs says.

Coleman sighs, "I'll drop them off meet me by the court."
"Alright." They leave and Coleman goes into the room.

"Let me take you both home."

Briggs was terrified he had found himself praying things wouldn't go to shit. But his heart had dropped when he saw Ian at school the next day.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He mumbled turning to walk in the other direction but Ian calls his name.

"Class is this way?" Briggs hisses turning to look at him.
"Yeah I uh forgot my pencil."

"I have one." Briggs faked a smile and walk to their first hour. The whole time his leg bounced and he sent sos texts to Drake and Coleman but neither had replied.

Drake was home packing and Coleman had beem in his car with Janita on his lap as he kissed her.

"You look nervous man you okay?"
"Ah nah i'm good. I just left my pet goldfish next to the cat food this morning. It's got me a little on edge is all."

"Right."

"Stop it baby." Coleman says when her hips start moving against his lap making him grow in his sweats.

"Why? Daddy I want it."
"Shit I know but I have to go."
He places one last kiss to her lips. "And you'll be late for class." He starts his car and pulls up to the doors to let her out.

"I'll see you later angel."
"Bye daddy." She gets out and he passes her, her bag before she goes inside.

When she gets into her calculus class an unfamiliar guy sits next to her.
Uninterested she keeps her head down but he leans close to talk to her.

"What's your name?"
"Janita." She mumbles.
"I'm Ian. New here so if you could help me," she flinches when he touches her thigh. "That would be nice."

She grows nervous finding his eyes. The look in them is daring making her scared to move his hand away.

"Sure." She tries moving her legs but he tightens his hand on her thigh making her wince.
"What's wrong?"

"I have a boyfriend." She says despite her and Coleman not actually being together.
"Coleman right?"
"Yes."

"Tell him I said hey okay?" She closes her legs around his hand when he tries to move it further up.

"Stop please." Janita shivers in disgust.
"Or i'm going to tell,"
"Say something and i'll kill everybody in here. Including you of course."

"You wouldn't."
"Try me." He lifts his shirt showing the gun tucked into his belt and Janita stiffens.

"What do you want?"
"For you to open your fucking legs for me."

She bites down on the hem of her sleeves as she parts her legs.
"Good girl. See that wasn't so bad."

Her eyes shut tight waiting for him to move his hand higher but he doesn't. Only rubs soft circles along her inner thighs with a slow rhythm

"I'm not going to hurt you honestly. I just want to know where Coleman is."
"I don't know. He dropped me off then left."

"Of course. What's your name again? Janita?" She shakes her head yes.
"Nice to meet you little one." He tucks her hair behind her ear and whispers, "Keep this between me and you love."

"That's impossible. He already graduated high school. How could he even come back?" Coleman asks.

"I talked to the principal and he said they are hiring him as a teacher. He starts tomorrow."