2

Edited ☑️
Christiana

Waking up the next morning, Christiana noticed Serena wasn't there. Last night she had text her older sister telling her that she'd be staying the night with her best friend.

She was too drunk to do anything but sleep.

Getting out of bed her feet touched the cold hardwood floor making her shudder.

She walked out the bedroom, heading to the bathroom, she heard loud talking that was quickly seized as the front door closed.

Brushing her teeth, and pulling her hair into a messy ponytail she walked out the bathroom with her eyes focused on her phone, as she walked into the kitchen in hopes to find food, she bumped into a large figure.

Looking up she realized it was Ice. They hadn't spoken since she introduced herself to him the afternoon before, and was rejected.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I was looking down at my phone" She spoke nervously, he just stared down at her in disgust she couldn't figure why until she looked down at her night time apparel.

She was sporting an over sized t-shirt with nothing under it except boy shorts. In her defense she thought everyone had left the house. This wasn't intentional.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" She spoke clearing her throat, she tried to gain her composure. She wasn't acting like herself and every bit of confidence she showed to other people was quickly wiped away by just being in Ice's presence.

"Damn ma, you that thirsty you walk out here in just a shirt? Where ya morals at? There's other niggas in the house" Ice spat harshly, causing her to scrunch her face up. That was something she did often, what he said made her want to crawl under a rock.

"First of all, I didn't know anyone was in here, except my best friend, you know the one that lives here and please believe, I have my morals in tact, and quite frankly my dear I am not one of these regula degula shmegula females that go out their way to impress you. Before you open your stupid mouth to speak, gain some knowledge."  Christiana rolled her eyes. "You're not even my type... too regular" With that, she walked away.

Christiana was indeed one of those females that would go out of her way to impress him but at this moment it made her angry because he called her out on something she didn't intentionally do.

Walking to Serena room she scanned the drawer that held all of her clothes she left here, tossing the clothes in the drawer for shorts to wear so she could head home. Grabbing the first pair she could find she slipped them on, followed by her shoes. Gathering her things she walked outside spotting Serena on the porch with her older brother, and some unknown guy that eyed her like she was a piece of meat. The door opened and Ice walked out.

"Rena, can you take me home please?" Christiana begged, her mood was ruined and she just wanted to be at her house in her comfortable adobo.

"I can't right now babyg. I don't have any gas" I sighed at her, she always said that just so I could put some in her tank, my sister never allowed me to leave home without money in my pocket, and she knew it.

"I'll take you home" The unknown guy spoke up. I wasn't dumb, and I wasn't going to get into the car with a man I barely knew.

"I'll just c-" Christiana was interrupted by a deep voice.

"I'll take her, I'm about to head out anyways" Ice spoke causing everyone to turn and look at him.

Christiana just gave a whole speech to herself about not riding with a stranger but didn't think twice about riding with Ice.

He wasn't a regular stranger.

"Are you sure?" She asked once again, she felt like she needed a confirmation that he had really offered to take her home.

"Yeah baby girl, I'm sure." Hearing him say Baby girl, made Christiana want to melt in his arms. She followed him to his all black BMW i8. It was nice and shining as the sun glared on it.

She couldn't wait until she graduated so she could get one just like her older sisters.

Her sister always told her "When you graduate, I'll buy you a car, right now I don't need you out here skipping class because you have the privilege of having one" 

So for now she was stuck with riding home with Serena every day.

----

Ice

Offering Christi a ride home was Ice's way of apologizing for coming at her in such way. The things that Ice said was more of a defense mechanism and it back fired on him when she spat the hate he threw back.

He came to the conclusion that had to be rude, or he would have fucked her in the kitchen. However, aside from being fine as fuck, he had noticed that she looked young as hell and he felt weird for looking at her in the way he did.

He was skeptical about Christiana's age but August never spoke on it, so he believed that she would be 18 in two days.

In fact, Ice couldn't feed into her because he had a wife, he knew she would flip ape shit if he did anything with this 18 year old girl.

Ice and Cyn had been together since Sophomore year of High School to be exact and the day Cyn's father approved of them getting married, they made it happen.

The thought of her caused a smile to spread on his face, he was still madly in love with her, and even though he had females throwing themselves at him left and right he stayed faithful to her.

It frustrated him that a young ass girl like Christi had a way of making him think differently. He knew he had to get away from her and fast.

"You look like you're in deep thought, want to talk about it?" Christi spoke in a soft voice causing him to slyly roll his eyes.

"Nah, I'm good ma. Thank you though." She nodded her head at his response. "Ay' I got a question? You don't do that cussing shit?" Ice asked, causing her to shake her head no at the frequently asked question.

Well who the fuck doesn't cuss?

"I don't know, I was always told that a lady shouldn't use that language, I was taught that it isn't ladylike since I was a child." Christi shrugged her shoulders.

Neither is partying, and getting drunk as hell but you still do it.

Ice was knocked out of his thoughts, by the sound of Siri telling him his destination was on the right. He pulled into her driveway putting his car in park.

"Here's my number, you should text me but as a friend, you're too regular so I'm not going to try to holla or nun'" Christi laughed, putting her number in his phone before handing it back.

"Thanks again for the ride." She got out of the car heading into her home.

"I got more for you to ride" He shook his head at his words pulling out of the driveway.

Temptation is a bitch.

-- Please Vote. thnx --

Mistress जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें