21

Christiana:

I was a high school graduate, and a mom at the age of 18.

My next step in life was moving into the home of my dreams with my little family and begin college.

Ice and I are in Miami making half of that happen, we went house and store hunting yesterday, and today he made it all about me.

Tonight we're going out to finish celebrating my birthday.

I missed Kamryn so much, and I called Camilla every thirty minutes to check on my baby girl.

I felt bad for leaving her especially at such a young age but this was a trip that had to happen.

She would have been with us if she could ride on a plane.

Placing my chocker on I walked out the room

"Alright baby, I'm ready" Looking at Ice face, caused me to instantly bite down on my bottom lip

No one should be that fine. It's been weeks since I had Kamryn, and I was ready for him to break my back.

"Stop looking at me like that." I smiled wide, walking over to him.

"You just so damn beautiful. Happy birthday again baby girl."

Ice made my amazing we went bowling, and ate Zaxby's, that was our thing. He bought me so many gifts, even though I asked him not to.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, as I link my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me

"Thank you again, I appreciate all of it." He smiled, his bottom grill flashed which only made nastier thoughts come to my mind

I didn't know why my hormones were everywhere, but we haven't kept our hands off each other since we came to the conclusion we wanted to take this further.