Sequel - 7 | unedited

Dave:

Dave:

When we got to the house, Christiana and Kam immediately ran to the kitchen to start eating the food we picked up.

"Y'all so fat." I laughed sitting around the kitchen table with them. This is how it's suppose to be.

Me and my family, but I was done bringing up the past. No more of what I should have done differently, and beating myself up. It's just what I'm going to do to change it now.

"Why do you like your dads house so much?" Christiana looked around my place once more.

"Cause mommy, he lets me run around without screaming "KAMRYN DANIELLE BREWSTER SIT YO you know what DOWN THIS IS NOT A PLAYGROUND." She mocked Christiana perfectly, and I was on the floor crying.

"I do not sound like that!" Christiana tried to defend herself.

"Mommy, I like Mr. Xavier a lot, but I want you to move with my real Dad so we can be a family." Looking between Kamryn and Christiana, I didn't know she was going to say that, I was just as shocked as she was.

"But, Kam Xavier and I are getting married. Did your dad put you up to this?" Raising a brow, trying to figure out how the hell I ended up getting blamed for this.

"NO, I put her up to the sleepover not even gonna lie to you Christi but this nah, ain't got shit to do with me. That's just how our daughter feels." I shrugged my shoulders not going to disagree with him.

"Get married to daddy!" Kamryn yelled back, causing Christiana to slit her eyes at her. Kamryn mumbled a quick "sorry",Christiana didn't play no games with her.

"Kam, I thought you really liked Xavier what happen?" Christiana frowned. You could tell Kamryn's opinion meant a lot to her.

"I did, but I like daddy more." I smiled wide at Kam, that was my dawg.

"She just love her daddy, you can't get mad at her for that." Christiana side eyed me. I knew this was going to bother her for the rest of the night.

I had something that would keep her mind off of it though. That put her to sleep, love me long time. Engulfing Christiana in a bear hug, Kamryn jumped on us. "Look at us, such a happy family mommy!" Kam yelled in our ear.

"Yeah, a happy family" I agreed, I knew Christiana rolled her eyes simply because I knew her too well. "No, no I'm not going to fall for it." Christiana shook her head no. I knew she would soon though.

"You love us though, so that's what matters. You can't push the family thing away forever. You know I'm back in Kam life, and you also know I'm really not going anywhere this time." I wasn't and she knew I wasn't.

"I believe you Dave, but I'm with Xavier and I'm forever indebted to him for helping me the way he did." Part of me knew that wasn't the reason. She was just choosing him over me.

 She was just choosing him over me

Christiana:

My conversation with both Dave and Kamryn had me thinking, it's like one day she just randomly stopped liking Xavier and staying with Dave more.

I wasn't sure if it was because he was whispering in her ear, or she was just really pressed about us being together, I guess in a way it wasn't healthy at such a young age thinking she had two fathers but it wasn't my fault.

She had adjusted to Xavier then one day Dave pops back up wanting to be have a relationship with Alan, she's so attached to him it's crazy. She was a daddy's girl when they were around each other and somewhere deep down she never forgot who he was.

When Kamryn went off to bed, I walked into Dave room I felt as though we had to talk. I couldn't take Kamryn away from him because then she'd hate me for it so that was definitely out of the picture.

"You promise that you were whispering in her ear?" I looked at him hoping for the truth, Dave was sneaky and very manipulative. He could get you to do anything with a couple words.

"No man, I didn't even know she was gonna say something to you. I only told her to speak about you staying the night. I swear to God." He pleaded his case. I believed him.

"Xavier keeps texting me, I think he's trying to make sure nothing is going on but it's not like he has to worry about anything going on here." I felt like I was trying to convince myself that more than I was trying to convince him.

Dave had this sexual appeal to him, he was so damn fine and his deep raspy voice just did something to my body. I was still attracted to him, and he was still attracted to me.

Xavier was also handsome, and the way he carried him so turned him on. He was a grown man, and his persona was just something else. He treated me good, there was no questioning that but we didn't laugh and have the connection Dave and I did.

With David even though our situation was bad, we found a way to make it good. I could laugh all day with him, and if we had gotten married we'd still be going strong to this day.

We were good together, and a blind man could see that we held strong chemistry but if I had to speak the truth out loud it would be that I still haven't forgiven Dave, and before rekindling anything that would be the first step.

All in all I felt wrong for even thinking about Dave and comparing the two relationships which wasn't a good sign and I knew deep down inside I was wrong for doing so.

I just couldn't help it, Kamryn wanted her parents back together, and part of me thought about it just to make Kamryn happy.

"So, about what Kamryn said let's try..."

---
OKAY TO ALL OF MY TEAMDAVE HERE YALL GO, TO THE FEW TEAMXAVIERS DONT WORRY WE NOT DONE WITH HIM!

Excuse all mistakes, I feel so sick from this dietary medicine (Hydroxycut) but I didn't want y'all waiting.