13

Decided that this is going to stop at like 25, maybe 30.
Short story.

Christiana:

Sitting in my bed, my body wrapped in the silk sheets I was all cried out.

"Hurts me the most when I wake, fumble and twist till the truth starts to click. There's so much space in this bed, these sheets go for miles. Dreams of your smile. I don't want to be just a memory" I sung lowly to the song.

Things were different now, and even though I had ended it with Ice before and I was now with Ray. I could have went back to Ice when I wanted to.

We were finally over.

"I gotta show you how I love you, like I've never ever love somebody, I'll give you things you didn't even know you wanted"

The words spoke volumes.

It was just me and my music. Within these hours, my mind was going everywhere but mainly to getting rid of our child.

I tried hard to convince myself that I laid down like an adult now I had to take responsibility.

I just wanted to keep Ice.

"don't tell me it's not enough my time is up your over us, cause I think I might do anything for you."

I was hitting rock bottom, I knew when Camilla found out everything was going to be taken from me.

I did everything she asked me not to do.

Disappointment from my mother, dad, and sister.
I was going to be a single mother, while he got to pretend his life was perfect.

Running my hands through my hair, I paused the song.

Why do we listen to sad songs, while we're sad?

Closing my eyes, I allowed sleep to take over my body.

----

4 months.

I sat in the chair recording myself on snapchat Camilla just gave me the best blowout and I was feeling myself.

Rubbing my stomach, this month was exciting. I was finding out the gender of my baby.

It was getting close to graduation, and Ice and I still haven't talked. Haven't made any attempts to either.

The first month was really hard, and I had thoughts of abortions every minute but I soon got over them.

My family was disappointed at first, but it later turned into happiness.

They realized they couldn't change it, so they'll just accept it.

"Do you have anymore clients?" I asked, looking down at my phone.

"Yeah, one more. I need you to go to the mall for me Pink is giving out free baseball hats with a 50 dollar purchase." I laughed at her addiction.

"Alright, imma head out" grabbing my wallet, I got up from the chair, saying my goodbyes.

Getting in the car, I drove to the mall that was only five minutes away.

I've been really happy being alone. I didn't have any drama or negativity.

Parking in the food court parking lot I hopped out the car.

"To eat now or after...? Hmm, later." Walking through the mall, I noticed Dave and Yung.

"Ay' lil' girl." Yung yelled from across the mall which made me frown.