Sequel - 1

Flashback

"You're broken down and tired of living life on a merry go round, and you can't find the fighter, but I see it in you so we gonna walk it out and move mountains we gonna walk it out and move mountains"

Punches were thrown to Ray's face, but that was soon replaced with the butt of a gun.

Blood spilled from his face, the two girls couldn't do much but yell, she couldn't break up a fight between a guy that probably weighed 230 pounds,

Xavier finally came to reality to pull Dave off of Ray. With a lot of struggle, of course.

That only made Dave send his size 14 Timbs into Rays face as many times as he could.

Not many.

Shrugging out of Xavier's grip, Dave rushed out of the house.

Looking down at the gun that was left on the floor, she then watched Xavier leave the room to call the police, and she moved quickly to retrieve it.

Making sure the safety was on, she hid the gun the best way she could.

She knew Dave was going to get Years for this, but she didn't want him in jail for 15.

He was trying to work his way into Kam's life, and Ray deserved it.

This all started when Kam wanted her "bestie" Dave over, and Xavier couldn't tell princess no.

What was suppose to be a nice dinner, turned left.

"That's why I killed your wife, you know she cried for you that night." Ray spoke up, breaking the intense staring contest the two men held.

"Yeah, nigga you took my bitch so I took yours." The secret was out the bag, and Christiana expression was unknown.

Ray's name never crossed their minds, she couldn't see someone killing over her, especially not the girl with the broken heart.

That day Dave was locked up, and was later sentenced to 6 years with parole.

They pushed for assault with deadly weapon.

No weapon, No charge.

----

Christiana