BOXED IN

Three | 𝐁𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

The sun was now peaking over the trees, filtering through Vienna's windows just as Tommy and Ranboo finish telling their story. The silver haired woman sat with her head in her hands, elbows on her knees. The blonde boy had went over everything that happened that night, from the robbing George as a joke, and accidentally setting his new house on fire. From what Vienna had heard, it really was an accident, but that was going to be hard to sell if anyone asked..

Vienna was worried, not for what George would do, but what Dream would.

The man who wears a white mask and forest green was very overprotective of his friend. If Sapnap were still alive, Dream would be that same for him. The man was off, off in the head. Dream was a man who never did anything if it didn't ultimately benefit him in the end, it's how he always was. Vienna realized that a little too late, she realized he was wrong, and vile, and cruel. Of course, she found this out a moment too late.

Vienna, Tommy and Ranboo all sat in Vienna's living room, heads drowning in the information that came to light only a few hours ago. Ranboo filled in the things he remembered, and Tommy filled in the things that he didn't remember. Vienna was still processing everything that happened, and trying to find a way to fix it. The silver haired woman wasn't tired anymore.

"Tommy..,"

"I know- I know, this is bad.." Tommy stands and starts pacing again, hands knuckle deep in his growing hair. His shoes scuff on the floorboards, and he seems to be stressing out more. It really was an accident.

It was an accident.

"Tommy, this isn't good, but is there any chance that they wont know it's you? Did you leave anything behind that would tip them off in anyway?" Vienna says slowly, thinking out her words before saying them. Tommy was know for destructive actions, he was know well for it. Vienna would often come home after a long day and find that one of her swords, or half of her arrows were missing, and would later find them in Tommy's possession the next day. She would also hear about broken things inside of everyone else's house, then hear the name Tommy follow directly afterwards. They always knew it was Tommy because of all the notes he left behind, all filled with a colorfully array of curses.

"I-" Tommy says, a stressed laugh dying in his throat before Ranboo interrupted.

"Yes." Ranboo unfolds his hands, and stands, starring out the windows. "He did, he basically signed his name and everything." Tommy shamefully nods, and restarts his pacing. Tommy mumbles and cringes at everything he mentally says. He goes over everything he did in attempts to figure out what he's done.

"Tommy- I, I don't know what do to.. I don't know how to help." Vienna says, standing as well. her eyes were focusing on the blonde boy, how he was moving. He normally didn't feel bad about his actions, he lacked the remorse a normal person would. He would give the things he stole from Vienna back, but the silver haired woman didn't know about the others.

"What do you think Tubbo will do?" Tommy says, turning to face the woman, Ranboo facing her as well. His eyes were wild and covered in a hazy film. Ranboo's eyes flipped between Vienna's unsure blues and Tommy's wild blues.

"Tommy- I'm more worried for what Dream will do."

Tommy was standing in the middle of L'Manburg, President Tubbo and Quackity, Fundy and Vienna all surrounding him. The five starred at the black walls that surrounded the perimeter of the nation, cutting all the ties that the people had with the outside world. A man with dark green stood on top of the wall, his legs dangling over the edge as he stares at the citizens below him. He holds a large axe in his left hand, the people gathered on the ground watched as it swayed back and forth.

"Dream?" Tubbo says just as two more men appear on the top of the wall. George with a crown replacing his normal goggles, and the man with horns that looked strangely like a deer's; his name was too long to be bothered with saying completely, so many just called him Bad.

"Tubbo." Dream says coldly, his mask concealing any emotion he would have been displaying. But the others knew, he was pissed. "We need to talk." The man jumps down from the wall, the axe breaking most of his fall. He walks off, Tubbo following behind him with George trailing close behind the two. Quackity, Fundy, Ranboo, Tommy, Vienna, and Bad all stayed by the wall, the L'Manburg citizens staying grouped together as Bad watched over them.

It took maybe, five to ten minutes before a red eyed Tubbo and a stone faced Dream came from deep within L'Manburg. Tubbo stood fixing his tie, and wiping at his eyes as Dreams mask was pushed aside to show the smile on his face.

He was proud- proud of the fact that he was forcing the brown haired boy to get rid of his best friend. His Vice President.

Tubbo tried to cooperate with the man, tried to change his mind. Tried to convince Dream to allow Tommy parole so he could at least stay in L'Manburg, so he could stay here, but Dream wouldn't listen.

"I'll give you three days to think on my offer President." Dream said coldly, his smile never leaving his face once. He was still proud of forcing Tubbo's hand.

He was proud of the fact that Tommy was going to be gone, one way or another, the blonde boy would be gone in three days.

𝟿𝟽𝟾 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ᴀ/ɴ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ :) sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ!!