BREAKING POINTS II

thirty-seven | Breaking Points II

//

"You son of a bitch." I whisper, keeping my voice low, my head hanging lower so Technoblade can't see the tears reforming in my eyes. I always ended up crying when I was angry, something I'm sure Technoblade knew. I don't remember all the things I told him all that time ago. Philza moves away from the back of his house, confused on the interaction happening in front of him.

"You motherfucker!" I say louder, pushing the pink haired man back, seeing the look of hurt flash across his face as he hears my words. "How fucking dare you!" I say through gritting teeth, feeling a tear fall from my cheek. I saw the look of surprise flash across Technoblade's face, seeing the spark of confusion flash in his blue eyes, his lips parted as I approach him.

"Vien-" He starts, but my fist colliding with his jaw stops him from continuing, sending his head flying to the side with the momentum. I hear a pain grunt leave his lips as his hand shoots up to where I hit, hearing it click. He watched me carefully, watching my clenched and bloodied fists and my breaths coming out in pants.

"How dare you come back here- after what you did?!" My voice shook, trying not to shout anymore, afraid of how bad my voice would crack if I said anything any louder. Philza was watching with his hands hovering in the air, reaching out to Techno and I, as if he wanted to stop what was happening, just didn't know how. Or he didn't know if it was his place.

Philza doesn't about our history, I think.

Technoblade lowers his head, though I know he can hear me walking to him, he knows that I'm standing right in front of him, he can see my clenched fists as he looks down. Though the pink-haired man towers above me, I can still reach his chest. Before he can speak, before I can think, my fists collide with his chest. I can feel the impact on my knuckles each time I push Techno back, each time I slam my hand down. He doesn't stop me from taking my anger out on him, doesn't stop me from hitting his chest with my fist, yelling curses as the tears stream down my face. Philza is walking up behind Technoblade, but the pink haired man just waves him off, taking my punches.

"How dare you come back-" I choke on an angry sob, slamming my balled fists against his chest, face flushed red, nose burning. "How fucking dare you!" Philza is saying something, but I pay him no mind, all my attention focus on the feeling in my chest, the pain that rushed through my body as my fist collides with Technoblade's hard chest. If my hand wasn't throbbing with pain earlier, it was now, but I don't stop, I only slow down my punches.

I hear Techno huff, then feel his hands wrapping around my wrists, my head snapping up to his face as I fight his grip, tears speaking louder than my fists. Technoblade gathers my fists in one hand, using the other to pull me into his body, running his hand through the silver strands of my hair. I try to pull away, but with little fight, I forgot how warm Technoblade was. I forgot how long it's been since I've been hugged.

I let my arms fall limp, feeling my hands fall to my side as I bury myself in the warmth that I've long forgotten, long since lost. I couldn't hold anymore sobs back, no matter how many times I've cried tonight. I couldn't hold back the rapids flowing through my mind, choking me out until I couldn't breathe.

I ball my hands into Technoblade's shirt, my bloodied fists leaving a faint trail of red as Techno sinks us to the ground. My legs were about to give out anyways.

I wanted to scream, and I wanted to be angry, I wanted to stop crying all the damn time, but I just didn't have it in me. Instead I just sobbed in Technoblade's chest, hoping that this was all a bad dream.

A bad, bad, dream.

But when Techno started to run his fingers through my tangled hair, pulling out the knots and separating the bloodied clumps, I realized it couldn't be a dream, which only made me sob harder.

Jschlatt was gone, my house was gone, my friends were gone, and I was slowly following in their footsteps. Even with everyone here, everyone who cares for me, all I could see was another heartbreak waiting to happen.

How could I ever get over my terrible luck? How could I ever outrun death when he was always three steps ahead of me? How could I get out of the bone-crushing ruins of the past that covered my corpse, suffocating me while I fought to breathe?

I stutter out words that even I couldn't understand, and hear a soft mummers of Technoblade telling me it was all okay, that it all would be okay, but I couldn't trust the way his voice made me feel. I felt that way before, and I was left alone, like always.

I'm so tired of being alone, of being so very alone..

895 words
Short chapter bc I wrote it on my phone-
I'll probably update again tomorrow