THE DECISION II

Seven | The Decision II

Stepping inside the van, I can tell this isn't going to be good.

From the way Tubbo's face was scrunched up in such a way that could only be described as pain and sadness, and from his posture. Tubbo was 17, almost 18. He was a happy, caring boy and always stood straight; always had his head held high, no matter the circumstances. He was always energetic and lively, but over the past few days, the President wasn't acting like himself.

Quackity had just sat down at the low table, Fundy and Tommy to either side of him. Tubbo sat at one end of the table, farthest from the door, and Dream on the other. He didn't turn when I closed the metal door, having already been used to the sound of metal on metal. I take the seat right across of Quackity, in the middle of the other side of the table, my leg bouncing slightly as a heavy silence washes over the van Though, I take notice of the smirk that stays on Dream's face, just barely hidden by his mask. Like he intentionally wanted us to see it, like he wanted me to see it..

No one dared speak, no one thought they could in this moment. Even Tommy, who was normally the loudest had sealed his mouth shut. But telling from the way he, Quackity and Fundy all shared some not-so-secret glances between each other, I knew they were up to no good. Like how they normally were up to no good, these three together always ended up with something of mine covered in glitter, drenched in water, or caught on fire. They almost set my house on fire back when the rebuilding process was still underway.

Well, more then it is now anyways..

The heavy silence is broken by Dream, his voice sounding too loud, and too arrogant for his own well being. Though, my opinion on him is slightly biased, due to the small fact that he was the cause of my first death..

"I said I would give you three days to give me your answer Mr. President." He smiles, gesturing his hand to the brunet boy in front of him. He doesn't look to either side of him, not even as Quackity starts to crack his knuckles and a wicked smirk paints across his face, a slight glimmer of teeth being shown.

What the hell are those three planning? They wouldn't be so stupid to attack him right now, could they?

"Those three days are up, and I have yet to receive what I was promised."

"I never promised shit to you Dream." Tubbo snaps, his head pulled from his dark state. His posture straightens and the sad look in his eye is gone within an instant, and replaced with something I can't name. It isn't anger, it isn't sadness, it isn't really anything. It was just something that should intimidate, but Dream only leans forward and leans on the table. Challenging the President.

"Maybe, but you understood the terms, you said so yourself." I can practically hear the smile. Dream, with his head leaning against his gloved hands, was undoubtedly glaring at Tubbo and Tommy under his mask. I can't tell for sure, but I knew it was on the table, seeing as nothing was off of it.

"Yes, I did understand the terms Dream. I didn't have much of a choice in the matter." Tubbo says slowly, his voice fading in the slightest bit at the end. Tubbo was a smart boy, he knew Dream would get worked up over the smallest things that attacked his ego, as all men would do. He knew that if he let it slip that Dream was being a bad person, he might have to do more then just exile Tommy.

Dream might make Tubbo kill him.

"Well, since we have agreed on that front, I'm guessing that everything will meet my standards?" Dream questions the boy, he head tilting the opposite direction then before. He leaned back in his chair, and pulled at the small silver accents on his netherite sword. I felt a pit in my stomach form, a black hole that would consume the entirety of who I was as I sit in this blasted room.