SCARS II

I listened to Symphonicsuite (Attack on Titan) Part1-3rd: Barrichestra. it doesn't fit for the beginning or the end but for the middle it works.

thirty-one | Scars II

ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ

Stepping into the bathroom, I felt like I was being watched, like someone was starring at me through the many windows of the house. I couldn't take it, not after that dream.

Turning on the faucet and plugging the drain, I watch the water fill the basin. I close my eyes, unable to keep them open any longer. I prayed to whatever god would listen that I wouldn't see that red tangle of vines. I hoped I wouldn't see a man with midnight black hair tangled within them. I hoped that I wouldn't see any red, or any blue. I didn't know where Jschlatt was, I didn't know where he could've gone off to, but I hoped he didn't come back for a few hours at least.

I don't think I could look at him without seeing Sapnap within the blues of his eyes. I was afraid Jschlatt would turn red like Sapnap did, and I would lose him too. I couldn't lose him too.

Opening my eyes as the water just barely starts to reach the edge of the basin, I turn off the faucet and stare at the flection of the rippling water, my knuckles turning white from gripping the edge of the sink.

I see the silver of my hair falling around my face, tired eyes stare back at me, purple bags under dull blue eyes are all that becomes comprehensible in my mind. I hold my breath, and close my eyes, dunking my head under the water for a few seconds. The coldness of the water is somewhat refreshing, my room was hotter than it normally is. Though, I can't shake the feeling of eyes burning holes into my back, it felt sickening.

Retracting my head from the water, and holding a nearby towel to my face, putting more pressure on my under eyes. I hold the towel over my face longer than I should have, but eventually, I take the towel down from my face, patting any place I've missed with the edge of the rough fabric. I avoid looking into the mirror, I just feel like I shouldn't look at it.

"You're just being paranoid, no one is watching you. It was just a stupid dream."

Then why did it feel so real?

Shaking my head, knowing it's just after-dream jitters, I close my eyes before looking up, where the mirror was. There wasn't going to be someone standing in the back, watching over my shoulder with a sword, or something waiting to scare me behind the curtains of the windows. There was nothing to be afraid of. I open my eyes with an exhale, knowing I was perfectly fine.

No one was in the mirror but myself. I was fine. I shake my head again, unplugging the drain, and stepping away from the bathroom. I wasn't thirsty anymore, just tired. Just extremely tired. I think I had plans to talk to Tubbo tomorrow, maybe even find Ranboo and talk with him. I wondered how those two were holding up?

Turning away from the bathroom, I stop before even leaving the room, starring at the floor.

Vines. Blood red vines.

I back away from the doorway slowly, watching the small vines curl at the end, then going up the walls. It looked like they were coming from the back of the house, where I kept most of my weapons and armor, I haven't been back there in ages, no one had been back there in ages..

"What the hell?" I whisper, stepping closer to the vine, trying to escape the confined bathroom before it eventually moved into the small space. I didn't want to get stuck in here as well. The vine doesn't move as my foot reaches the doorway again, it stays still. I jump over away from the vines quickly when I see it twitch, and slowly grow towards me. I back away, eyes wide, hoping it stops growing before I hit a wall. It doesn't.