e i g h t

TW: Mentions of unsolicited touching. You can just skip this chapter if you want to, though, you could also just jump over the conversation with Enki. 

Just from the description of this book, I'm sure that you all know that this story isn't going to be all about fluff? :,)
.
.

Fifteen missed calls and 18 new text messages from an unknown number? Seriously, who was this loser? Though if you'd were to give a hunch as to who this anonymous person was, it'd definitely be Yukio.

Haha, blocked.

Now closing your phone, you peeked outside the car's windows. It was still so early, to the point that the sun had not yet risen. Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you let out a huge yawn, not giving a mind about manners since it was only you and Driver Lance in this car. 

"Have you not slept well, milady?" He asked. "Na." Thinking back to the memories of tonight, yeah, you definitely didn't. Anyhow, even if you were ticked because of their unceremonious choice of ringing you up, you couldn't stop yourself from feeling a bit disconcerted regarding Enki's abrupt hanging up. You could just brush it off as his usual antsy self, but something was just telling you that that was just the tip of the ice berg.

Enki was your seatmate, so you could just interrogate him. But if he showed any signs of discomfort, you wouldn't even bother to continue prying the data out of him. Yes, you were curious, but you weren't an asshole to be insensitive about the feelings of other people.

"We're here now. Please have a good day ahead of you."

"Thank you, hope the same thing applies to you as well."

And while it was still at daybreak, the whole academy's lights were turned on, plus there were also some light chatters from the students. 

Talk about early birds, huh?

Replacing your intake of water by downing down your travel mug of coffee when you just plopped down on your chair to wait for your Maths teacher didn't really sound ideal at best, but hey, if it kept you awake and not snoring, you were satisfied.

Furthermore, the taste of this beverage was really too addicting.

About to take another sip and just appreciate how this was brewed, your closed and relaxed eyes flew open right after the container was taken away from you. Shooting a nasty look at the criminal, indignation flourished instantly after your mind processed the owner of that countenance.

Yukio.

"Drinking coffee this early in the morning is bad for your health," howbeit that did nothing to alleviate the vexation that dripped from you. "And since when have you been my doctor?" Snatching away the mug from him, whilst making sure that it wouldn't spill anywhere, you hugged it closer to your chest.

Did Yukio really think that you two were close just because he'd managed to 'encourage' you to join his club? You were basically forced to do that since you were left with no choice at all!

"Is that a way to speak to someone who just cares for your wellbeing? And why weren't you answering my calls and messages?" Yukio pressed those questions towards you, but you still remained cool for you knew and expected that this was going to happen.

"I'm not obliged to do that, so why should I? Will I get any benefits from even doing what you just stated, Mister President?" You cocked your head to the side with a provoking simper? He went silent, so you took this as your chance to continue gulping the tumbler's contents. "And look at the girls around you, they're looking at me with those faces, as if they are envious of me taking your time like this."