Devistating start part 1:

Hi guys! So this chapter includes violence and strong language, so for those who are uncomfortable with this, you don't have to read it :)

Killers POV:
I'm walking through the forest  with Chara, she seems disturbed, like she is thinking about something. None the less I don't take too much notice and we carry on walking looking for any more monsters that will soon face fate with our knives. "Hey, Chara, where are we going?"
"Doesn't matter does it? As long as we get there"
"Alright alright, whatever you say" I said sarcastically
Chara just rolled her eyes

Time skip~~~~

"We're here..."
"How is this different from all the other places?"
"To be frank, it's not, it was just to get your trust"
"My what?"
And with that, Chara swung a hit at killer with her knife, it missed him but inches
"WHAT THE HELL!"
"Sorry killer, it's just, well we've killed everyone here...but you!"
Chara and killer got into a battle stance, Chara with her knives and killer with his gaster blasters. Chara struck first, throwing attacks at killer left right and centre, killer being a sans dogged them all quite well, and soon after started throwing attacks right back, his gaster blasters were aiming at Chara and he could see she was, smiling?
"What are you smiling at?"
"You won't harm me killer, I know you too well, you may of killed all these monsters, but you could never kill your best friend!"
Killer was offended, but he knew she was right, he couldn't hurt her, even if she tried to kill him, and so with that killer accepted his fate, Chara swung at killer with her knife, and yet he did not jump out of the way to doge it, but instead just sat there deffensles.
Chara gave out a melting glitched laugh.
"Hahaha, good bye killer, at least you was killed bye your best friend... actualy, since you are unable to kill any monsters now, you are useless to me, when I reset, you will be forgotten, and I'll take the next stupid sans, and make him be my 'best friend'"
All killer could sputter out was...
"Y-you'll never, g-get away with th-this"
"Silly nieve killer... I already have"
Chara walked away, still doing her sadistic laugh as killer just knelt there, in pain and suffering, he started to black out, but as his eyes were slowly closing, he could see a figure standing in front of him...

Hi guys!!! So sorry to say, but this is the end of chapter 1, I hope you enjoyed, and don't worry we'll get to the nightkiller stuff soon ;) just gotta be patient, anyway hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you next chapter, byeee!!!

461 words!!!