Do i? Chapter 3

Hi guys!! So this is chapter 3, and in this chapter I'm planning on, oh wait, that will give it away! Phew thank god I didn't spill the beans, anyway onto the chapter!

Nightmare: I'm shouting at him because this b*tch can't follow simple instructions

Horror: Hey!

Killer: you guys are utter and complete idiots

Horror: It's not my fault boss has a crush on y- ... oh sh*t I'm dead

Nightmare: what. Did. You. Just. Say...

Horror: uhhh, nothing! I said nothing!

Nightmare: oh your gonna pay for that... but not with violence no, I'm gonna give you a much worse punishment...

Horror: w-what is it

Nightmare: your banned from seeing lust, understand?

Horror: WHAT! NO

Nightmare: did you just say... no, to me, well if that's the case you can leave, forever, I don't want little sh*ts like you in my team if your not going to f*cking listen to me now do I?

Horror: No wait please! I have no where else to go, my whole au is destroyed and-

Nightmare: well you should of thought of that before you-

Killer: Boss wait!

Nightmare: stay out of this killer

Killer: No, you can't send him away just for telling a harmless white lie! And youdefinitely can't stop him from seeing lust!I know he can be a bit of a handful, but they love each other!

Nightmares POV:

I could see little tears swelling up in killers void like eyes, it, hurt to see him hurting, I can't just stand here not saying anything like an idiot, whilst he's there, crying, my souls hurts, why does my souls hurt! Could the rumour be true? Do I, have a crush on him? No! He's my assistant and nothing more!

"Killer don't cry, it makes you weak"

"NO! You don't understand, you can't feel positive emotions, that's why your just a, just a, a a HEARTLESS
MONSTER!"

And with that, he ran upstairs and I felt my souls rip in two, not litteraly or I would be dead, but that is what it felt like, I soon could feel the corners of my eyes start to fill with water, and my nose began to sting, I had to get out of here before the team saw how weak I was.

Killers POV:

I can't believe nightmare! How could he do that to Horror, although I did feel quite bad when I called him a heartless monster, he wasn't heartless, sure he's got anger issues, but he's actualy not that bad when you get to know him, oh why did I call him that, I need to apologise..,

No body's POV:

Killer went of to look for nightmare, he asked the other sanses but they didn't know either, he checked his bedroom, not there, the loft, not there, he even checked the bathroom, but he was t in there either, there was only one place killer could think of that he might of gone.

"The garden of course!"

Killer ran downstairs through the kitchen to the outside, he saw lots of pretty flowers and animals, but the main thing he saw was a goop covered skelington siting on a bench next to the pond, but the wierdest thing was that, he looked sad, and he was, crying?

Killers POV:

I-is he crying? Oh no, I knew my comment was mean, but I didn't think it was that mean, I felt horrible, my soul was aching and I had no idea why, but it was sad to see nightmare like this, it would of been sad to see any of the gang like this, but for some reason it hurt killer more when it was nightmare.

Nightmares POV:

I can't believe he said that, he called me a heartless monster... and he was right, I am a heartless monster, I hurt others just so that I can feel happy, and I hurt him, but I don't feel happy, I feel horrible, and I can't believe how weak I am when it comes to killer.
I've been thinking a lot lately, stuff like this only happens when killer is around, it only happens when he is hurt, or when he hurts me, am I...

In love?

Hey guyssss so that's the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed! I know this chapter had a lot of angst in it, but i will get to the fluff soon don't worry :) anyway hope you enjoyed see you next chapter byeeee~~~

753 words!!!