Shop till we drop chapter 5

Hi guysss, I was so excited to write this chapter! Seriously I had an idea for it for ages!!! And now I can finally write it! Yay!

Lust POV:

"So, killer, you want nightmare to like you right? Well, I say to do that, we need to goooo...

SHOPPING!!!"

"Oh no.."

"Oh yes!"

"How is that gonna make nightmare like me?"

"Dress to impress darling!"

"On second thought, maybe I should sit this one out-"

"Oh no you don't! Your coming wether you like it or not!"

"But baaaaabe shopping is boooooring!"

"Stop being such a cry baby Horror, we are here to support killer, and that's exactly what we will do, now, come along darling we have got shopping to do!"

When they got to the shops

"Holy mother of Jesus! This place is huge! You could get lost in there!"

"Well, lucky for you, I know this place like the back of my hand! I'm their best customer! Now come along, the clothes are this way"

Time skip~~~~

"Oh my god how big is this place! I feel like I've been walking for miles!"

"Stop being such a drama queen! Besides, were here now"

"Woah, lust these are so pretty!"

"Wow, no wonder you look great all the time"

"Aw thankyou, I mean, this is where I get all of my clothes"

"And it's also where all of my money goes -_-"

"Come on horror stop being such a drab, now, go on killer, pick something!"

Killer looked around for any outfits he liked the look of, and saw a few.

"I like these, they look like they would suite me well"

Oh my goodness! They are so pretty killer! I have to get my own!!!"

"Wow, didn't know you liked fashion?"

"Shut up horror, at least I'm better at picking an outfit than you, all you wear is a white shirt, basket ball shorts, and a blood stained jacket, don't forget them dorky slippers!"

Horror looked offended, but had to admit, he was right, they were dorky

"Come now you two, stop, and let's see what you look like with them outfits on!"

Out of the bad killer had been carrying around, he pulled out a maroon red jacket, with quarter length sleeves, a black par of ripped jeans, a lighter shade red shirt that came down to about where his rib cage was, and finaly some black boots with gold accents

"H-how do I look?"

"You look amazing!!!!"

"Nice one kills"

"Heh, thanks"

"Rory we are so coming here to get you new clothes!"

"Uh, sorry princess, but there's a soloist no way, I'm not into that fashion stuff"