just me and you : chapter 12

HI EVERYONE!!!! IN SO HAPPY, I HAVE OVER 70 READS IN 3 DAYS!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! seriously I didn't think you guys actually LIKE THIS BOOK OMG! I'm so happy! I know it's only little, but 3 days! Omg thank you guys SOOOOOO MUCH! Okay, I'm rambling, onto the chapter!!!!

Nightmares POV:

As I was walking down the corridor with my lover, I could tell that there was something in his mind "you Alright love?"
He seemed to have jumped out of his daze when I asked "huh, oh, yea I'm fine" I could tell that something was up with him, so I stopped, which made him vault aswell, I grabbed his hands and u looked deep into his beautiful void like eyes "Killer, I can tell something's wrong, wanna talk about it?" It seemed to of worked, since he gave a huff and started talking "its just, what if the others won't be supportive, and what if it gets in the way of our friendship with them"
I looked into his eyes and smiled "Don't worry, I'm sure they will be supportive of us no matter what, you saw How dust reacted, and I'm sure the others will do the same" I pulled his hand ind kissed the back of it "and if they don't, well, let's just say, cross won't be the only one who's on my kill list" he giggled at what I said, and it made my soul melt, he's so beautiful, and too pure for this world "I guess your right, I'll stop worrying, thanks nighty" "heh, no problem my queen~" I could see a little blush dusted on his face (haha lol get it) he was so adorable, how on earth did I manage to get a boyfriend like him, I must be the luckiest skeleton alive.

Time skip~~~~

We arrived at the kitchen (that was surprisingly clean)  where dust and error was chatting, error must of spotted us

Nightmare
Killer
Dust
Error

"WeLl LoOk WhO sHoWeD UP, ThE lOvE BiRdS"

"You shut your mouth!"

"Yea, plus we can say the same for you and I-"

Error covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence.
Nightmare growled at him, and error took his hand away and stepped back a little

"Anyway, I can't believe it! You two are actually a couple, I mean, yea you guys were acting weird but i didn't think you were a thing!"

"And I cant believe you told everyone!"

"I know, sorry about that, I couldn't help it! It was too great not to tell anyone!"

"W-who knows?"

"Uhh, quite a lot of people, I may or may not have put it on undernet, hehe"

I looked over at Killer he looked like he was about to cry.
I gave dust a death glare, deffinatley sending chills down his spine

"Why the f*ck would you do that without our permission!"

"I'm sorry boss I really am! Please don't kill me!!!"

"Ughh, What is wrong with the people on this team seriously!... speaking of which, where is cross?"

"Oh YoU HaVnT HeArD? hEs HaViNg A SLeEp OvEr At DrEaMs HoUsE"

"WHAT! First he floods my house, second he burns down my kitchen, and now, HES HAVING A SLEEPIVER WITH THE ENEMY!!!"