[NSFW/SMUT] Carriage Sex

====================
Warning:
This does not alter the story.
You may skip this chapter.

It is simply an NSFW scene describing the lovemaking of two characters.
Chapters that don't contain the tag [NSFW/SMUT] WILL NOT be affected by the following story.
Thank you for reading.
====================

A sleepy feeling is consuming you.
You are sitting next to the Emperor, with your head resting on his shoulder.
Both of you are alone inside the carriage, some soldiers can be heard outside and the driver occasionally talks to some of them.
Their voices are extremely muffled, you couldn't hear much of the conversations taking place mostly because the carriage itself was loud.
The wheels of the vehicle are constantly going against rocks, making loud noises every five seconds.

Bonaparte was sad about the events that happened yesterday, losing someone you care on the battle can definitely have a great impact on a person.
He was looking for comfort, so he starts rubbing his hand on your thigh.

Napoleon: "Y/N..." He says in a quiet voice. So gentle that you have some trouble hearing it because of the noise made by the carriage.

Y/N: "Yes?"

Napoleon: "Could you make a sad man, like me, happy for a few minutes?"

Y/N: "What do you mean?" You answer innocently.

Napoleon: "Let me have you, chérie..." (darling...) He starts kissing your forehead.

Y/N: "Right...now?!"

Napoleon: "Oui, I want you right now..." (Yes,)

Moving your head away from his shoulder; he begins kissing you on the neck, uncontrollably.
Then, he grabs you gently and puts you on top of him. You are now looking slightly down at him.
You push him away slightly, to stop him from kissing your neck. This works, but his lips couldn't resist yours.
He starts kissing you violently, and he pulls you towards him; you place one of your hands on his right cheek, and the other hand on his chest.

You feel his breathing getting progressively faster.
The vibrating carriage is helping you get into the mood faster.
You start to undo the buttons of your high collar shirt, but Bonaparte stops you.

Napoleon: "Let me undress you, s'il vous plaît." (please.)

You nod at him.
He starts undoing the buttons on your shirt, and you start giggling.
While he is smiling, he asks-

Napoleon: "What is it, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I just never thought I'd ever have sex with an Emperor on a carriage, that's all." You continue to giggle.

Napoleon: "Oh, is that so?"

Napoleon: "I think this way is much better than last time, on the floor, non?" (no?) He chuckles.

Y/N: "Hmm...maybe..."

Y/N: "I'd prefer doing it in a bathtub..." You wink at him.

He displays a surprised look on his face.
Napoleon: "Oh, Y/N... Come here!" He stops undressing you for a second and pulls you closer to him for a warm kiss.

Napoleon: "You can be such a naughty girl... Don't tease me like this..."

After undressing you, he throws your shirt to the seat next to him.
Your breasts become exposed and it doesn't take long for him to dive his face in.
Gentle and warm kisses travel from your right boob to your left one.
He occasionally stops in between them and starts rocking his head from side to side very rapidly.

This goes on for a minute and you start craving him intensively.
Looking at him still fully clothed starts to annoy you, and so, you ask him if you could undress him.
He finally tilts his head back, away from your chest. You can spot his warm and passionate figure; his cheeks were fully pink, his hair was messy and his grey-blue eyes were locked on your naked torso.
You place your hands on his chest, once again; but this time with the purpose of undressing him.

His uniform is a bit complicated, there are a lot of buttons and he is wearing a lot more than just a vest and a shirt under it.
Bonaparte sees you having some trouble with the uniform and he starts smiling at you; you don't notice this since you were concentrated on his clothes.
After a few more failed attempts, he moves his hands away from your back and helps you with his uniform.
You eventually see his bare chest, his big manly chest.

With such sight, you start blushing. Napoleon sees this and hugs you very tightly.
His chest is pressed against yours; you can tell that he's being careful enough to not hurt your boobs with such a tight squeeze.
Then, he moves his lips close to your ears and whispers-