Chapter twenty four

When I wake up for school I silently scream because it means I have to leave the warmth of Jarells arms. I try not to wake him up as I crawl out of bed, he rolls onto his back and I freeze. When he doesn't move I make my way to my bathroom and take a quick shower. Walking back into my room I can see Jarell sitting up against my headboard. "Goodmorning beautiful." He holds his arms out and I gladly pad across the floor to him.

"I don't wanna go." He smiles then kisses my forehead. "It's okay I'll be there after school to hang out with you and the twins. I have work today." He stands and I walk him to my bedroom door. He kisses me before disappearing down the stairs out the front door. I grab my phone off the dresser and immediately text the group chat.
Me: I HAVE TEA
Tia: YES I KNEW IT!! you guys did the deed again didn't you?!
Sophia: wait what do you mean again?!
Tia: oops sorry Storm
Me: I'll tell you when I pick you guys up! See you in 25.
I grab my favorite pair of ripped jeans, a black crop top tank and a green button up. I grab my black and green jordan 1s and my favorite gold chain. I sit in front of my vanity and apply this sparkly green eye shadow then follow it with some eyeliner. I put on my lashes and then some lipgloss.