Sick in alaska (part 1)

𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Sam, Nate and I are in Alaska filming for a video. Last night we had to try to survive overnight in a cave in -15 degree weather. It was freezing and we didn't get much sleep. This morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I had to get ready despite how bad it hurt because today we were all going sledding. I sit up and look to my right where Sam is. He's awake and just laying there on his phone. He looks up at me
_____________________

𝐒𝐚𝐦- morning Colby. Did you sleep well? (Sam clears his throat)

Not really. It was too cold to sleep and I have this pounding headache right now. How did you sleep?

𝐒𝐚𝐦- I didn't sleep well either.

Where's Nate? I ask while looking around.

𝐒𝐚𝐦- oh. He's putting all of our stuff in the car for us. I woke up and my throat hurt a bit so he said for me to just rest and he would take care of packing things up.

I nod my head. Just then Nate comes back in the cave.

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞- you guys ready to hit the road? Our stuff is packed and in the trunk.

Sam and I stand up and start following Nate to the car. Once outside of the cave the wind hits us making it like 5 degrees colder. My nose starts to run.

You know how when it's cold your nose starts to run sometimes? That's what's happening to Colby.

I sniff a few times. I don't think anything of it because cold weather does that and also Sam and Nate are also sniffing. We get into the car. Sam offers to drive. We start heading out to our next location. The car starts to heat up which feels good.

𝐒𝐚𝐦- where should we stop for breakfast guys? The next exit has an IHOP and McDonald's and the exit after that has a Starbucks

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞- I'm fine with any of those. It depends on if we want to go through a drive thru or sit down to eat.

I'm still cold so I don't really want to get out of the car again to go in somewhere. McDonald's is a drive thru. How about that?

Sam and Nate nod in agreement. We drive a little further and get off at the exit. We tell Sam what we want and he pulls up the the speaker.  He rolls down the window to tell the lady inside our order.

Sams POV
I pull up to the speaker. I clear my throat really quick before ordering. The lady then asks us for the orders.