Whats wrong

Colby hasn't been himself for the last 2 days. He's been quiet and distant. He only comes out of his room to eat or watch tv.

Sams POV
Aaron, Jake, Corey and I were downstairs watching a movie. I texted Colby to see if he wanted to come downstairs and join us but I haven't gotten a response. It's around 12:40 in the afternoon so Aaron offers to make us all sandwiches. As he's making the sandwiches Colby comes downstairs. Hi colby, I yell. He just looks at me. No response.

Aaron— hey Colby. You want a sandwich?

Colby—No.

Aaron and I look at each other and shrug. Colby walks over to the sink to fill his water glass. Aaron got mayonnaise on his hands and it started to drip. Colby was standing in front of the towels.

Aaron— hey Colby do you mind if I grab a towe...

Colby— GOD. DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT PATIENCE IS?
Colby spins around to face Aaron.

Colby— Go back to preschool. Hopefully they can teach you how to be nice.

Colby shuts the faucet off and starts walking back to his room. I look at Aaron who is standing by the sink in shock at what happened.

What was that about I mouthed? Aaron shrugs his shoulders. Colby is walking by the tv room at this time.

Jake—Colby are you okay

Colby— shut up Jake

Colby stomps upstairs. We hear his bedroom door slam shut causing a picture frame to fall off the wall down here startling all of us.

Corey— I'll go check on him.

No wait. Let's give him an hour to calm down. I don't want you getting hurt, I say.

Aaron— what's gotten into him lately?

Jake— he's never been like in the 4 years I've known him.

Corey— yeah. Sam, you've known Colby the longest. What's wrong with him. How do we handle this.

I honestly don't know. I've never seen this side of him either but it's freaking me out.

We all finish the movie and decided to play a giant game of scrabble. By this time it's about 2:27 pm. We were just about to play a new game when I notice Colby standing by the doorway. I look at the others and they nod.

Do you want to join the game Colby?

Colby nods his head yes. I scoot over to make room on the floor next to me. Colby comes over and sits down. I hand him 7 letters and a letter stand. Aaron goes first and plays the word watery. Jake plays trick. Colby plays kill. We go around the table once. It's Colbys turn again he plays the word me. I look up from the board at Colby who is hugging his knees to his chest

 I look up from the board at Colby who is hugging his knees to his chest